Add the Type 115 to asylum.

28 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

I think the problem was with the fact sometimes the ammo would be given to the .50 cal randomly.  At least when I've spawned it in for shits and giggles its done that, randomly given me .50 cal rounds.

Can .50 ammo be scripted to delete when fired like when you shoot from the gunner seat of a qilin while restrained? Idk, I use the Type on Olympus all the time and it has never spawned me in .50 cal ammo.

Atra and BlackShot like this
1 hour ago, Clint Beastwood said:

I think the problem was with the fact sometimes the ammo would be given to the .50 cal randomly.  At least when I've spawned it in for shits and giggles its done that, randomly given me .50 cal rounds.

They could just make it so you get BABS'd if it does actually spawn with .50 rounds and you shoot. Easy fix.

TRYHARD likes this
2 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

I know a particular server (not naming names) that has it in and the .50 cal ammo doesnt spawn :thinking: soooooooooooo I think its possible 

9 hours ago, tryhardsqueaker said:

Can .50 ammo be scripted to delete when fired like when you shoot from the gunner seat of a qilin while restrained? Idk, I use the Type on Olympus all the time and it has never spawned me in .50 cal ammo.

On olympus you can buy the 50. Cal mag for it from warpoints shop