Playing WoW again

Gatorade

Going to be playing again with the new expansion coming (US) and I usually try to add as many people as I can. Most of my characters are alliance on Stormage although I do have one horde for that reason as well.

Add Drock#1818

@Raspberry , @BaDaBiNg_10-8 , @Mr. Brown, @Flameless , @Tyler I can't remember Tylers exact tag, @Sandwich, @ what ever bob's tag is, @Cifunds

Edited by Sugarfoot
BaDaBiNg_10-8 and Flameless like this
Just now, Sugarfoot said:

Going to be playing again with the new expansion coming (US) and I usually try to add as many people as I can. Most of my characters are alliance on Stormage although I do have one horde for that reason as well.

@Raspberry , @BaDaBiNg_10-8 , @Mr. Brown, @Flameless , @Tyler I can't remember Tylers exact tag, @Sandwich, @ what ever bob's tag is, @Cifunds

ill pm you my btag

2 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

Add Drock#1818

I'll be playing again in August when the new Ex pack comes out. But rn im playing FF14 pretty fun.

2 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

I tried to get back in to it but its just too slow paced with everything on a gcd

Eh i haven't gotten to any content with a GCD yet but idk man it's fun to hop on and do some quests and dungeons here and there when im not busy.

3 hours ago, Tyler said:

Eh i haven't gotten to any content with a GCD yet but idk man it's fun to hop on and do some quests and dungeons here and there when im not busy.

No your skills are on a GCD (Global Cool Down) for example: You can pick any of your abilities and there will be a 1 second timer before you can use any other ability. This makes it so that every move you do is a sequence rather than a real time action

21 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

No your skills are on a GCD (Global Cool Down) for example: You can pick any of your abilities and there will be a 1 second timer before you can use any other ability. This makes it so that every move you do is a sequence rather than a real time action

ohhh i got you, there are some skills that can ignore the cooldown though, i thought you meant like dungeons with cooldown timers or something lol.

Edited by Tyler