Server 3 events

7 minutes ago, Deazy Johnson said:

The TL;DR is: Attempted to do a COP vs CIV event, Cops decided to be assholes and shoot at civs before it started.  

I guess its too hard to follow the expectations of the Standard Operating Procedure of being professional. 

Yep, buff rebel

45 minutes ago, Deazy Johnson said:

The TL;DR is: Attempted to do a COP vs CIV event, Cops decided to be assholes and shoot at civs before it started.  

I guess its too hard to follow the expectations of the Standard Operating Procedure of being professional. 

By my recording, cops were standing around on the castle for half an hour staring at a crowd of civs while we had no idea why nothing was happening.

Then there was the Zeus Bolt false start.

Not our fault that some cops have disposable income and some ( @Lone Ranger ) are in dire need of an extra Benjy.

If you're playing the blame game, it looks like this was poorly planned out with over 30 minutes to gear.

11 hours ago, Deazy Johnson said:

I'm done doing event for awhile.....Tonight shows why admins don't do events.

#I don't want to clear bounties after my events

#fuck bounty hunters

Tarro likes this
26 minutes ago, Kernikov said:

By my recording, cops were standing around on the castle for half an hour staring at a crowd of civs while we had no idea why nothing was happening.

Not our fault that some cops have disposable income and some ( @Lone Ranger ) are in dire need of an extra Benjy.

If you're playing the blame game, it looks like this was poorly planned out with over 30 minutes to gear.

#fuck bounty hunters

Yes asking cops to participate and finding a spot they want to defend takes time....

Asking civs to participate and finding a spot to set them up takes time. (Much less times then caring for the APD)

Can't do it at the same time and when people are fucking around it takes longer.   Oh like flash banging the admin...oh like wait what did you say? Oh wait we should do a convoy event... Oh wait I need a tp back to HQ, Oh wait I need a TP back to the place.  The organization failure is the fault of your fellow officers.  

Kev 23, Ba-KA, Xehons and 1 other like this
16 minutes ago, Kernikov said:

#fuck bounty hunters

You dont understand how tedious it is to get 35 civs to cooperate and Spawn gear with server stability. Also having High ranking APD officers constantly shooting at people (certain LT who will not be named) setting the already trigger happy civs to shoot back or run around when trying to get everyone to cooperate. having messages spammed asking for Teleports or when is this event when does it start what do we need to do. explaining the event and telling people what will happen if it messes up and answering questions takes time to do. the Bounty hunter concern in this clip is they tried running over and take 5 out of the 9 people helping us with stress testing a new event it was not a new event at that time is was testing they where the ones assuming it was. Also the people that came to help already had bounties on them and where told multiple times we will not we wiping bounties and if you lose your gear I was going to compensate it out of my own non admin account.

Deazy Johnson and Kev 23 like this
33 minutes ago, Kernikov said:

I personally don't recall them saying event starts on lighting bolt till after all that and once we got geared, Just because a Zeus Bolt happened doesn't mean to start shooting everyone. Of course once one cop shoots the other's will assume it meant go which led to all of them shooting.

33 minutes ago, Kernikov said:

#fuck bounty hunters

As for the Bounty hunters they were told to leave originally but then kept trying to come back and if i'm not mistaken i think one of them even tried to steal a ghost hawk. Also for the bounty clearing part why would they clear bounties when we were continuously killing each other

Edited by Kevingreen23
Atra and Ba-KA like this
11 minutes ago, Deazy Johnson said:

Yes asking cops to participate and finding a spot they want to defend takes time....

Asking civs to participate and finding a spot to set them up takes time. (Much less times then caring for the APD)

Can't do it at the same time and when people are fucking around it takes longer.   Oh like flash banging the admin...oh like wait what did you say? Oh wait we should do a convoy event... Oh wait I need a tp back to HQ, Oh wait I need a TP back to the place.  The organization failure is the fault of your fellow officers.  

oh the civs are too strong there is too many, do this event its much more fun, hahaha ill give you $100 if you mow down a line of civs haha. Oh deazy give me 200k haha. oh lets restrain the admin doing the event and take more time out of it than bitch about how long its taking. oh lets fucking yell and scream in TS when people are trying to get everything ready and be Annoying fucks. The APD is a constant headache for events to the point where i dont even want to attempt to have them join in all it is with them is constant bitching constant complaining and when they start losing its more bitching and complaining its actually fucking pathetic. And when im taking time out of my day to come and try and make a server Actually fun or have other things to do apart from the same old garbage yes it pisses us off when shit doesnt go right or a script fails. during the events when im talking to people organizing them im trying to stay calm and give everyone a good time but OH NO FUCK ME RIGHT fuck this guy lets try and ruin the event for everyone (this includes both civs and APD).

Edited by Ba-KA
Deazy Johnson and Patato like this

All in All events take time to setup. Sorry that it takes so long but its just trying to make sure everything goes right and for people to have fun. yes We can be assholes at times (Especially Me) but we also cant control all these undetermined factors like when a hacker comes on and blows the server up or when either APD or Civ side are being obnoxious and noone is listening. all im going to ask is for everyone to just cooperate more to keep these events going because after last night @Deazy Johnson says fuck it hes done people dont appreciate these and its just a pain after every night or doing them. The point is to have fun

Edited by Ba-KA
Patato and Deazy Johnson like this