The way being banned is handled

Hello everyone,

My friend recently got banned and he did not know the reasoning behind it. He tried to get unbanned but he did not know how to approach this correctly so it was denied. He still didn't know what he has done at this point but he couldn't do anything but wait his time out. He finally joined the server when the ban was over, only to see his whole character wiped. All skills, money, vehicles. He had put a lot of time in this server and just wants to know what he did. But they don't want to talk because he already failed to appeal even though he just wants to know. It would help if the text when people get banned is more descriptive it would help a lot. He really likes this server but he's so sad that his skills got reset. I really hope my friend gets his mood to play on this server back so we can have some fun again.

Draoth

7 minutes ago, Draoth said:

Hello everyone,

My friend recently got banned and he did not know the reasoning behind it. He tried to get unbanned but he did not know how to approach this correctly so it was denied. He still didn't know what he has done at this point but he couldn't do anything but wait his time out. He finally joined the server when the ban was over, only to see his whole character wiped. All skills, money, vehicles. He had put a lot of time in this server and just wants to know what he did. But they don't want to talk because he already failed to appeal even though he just wants to know. It would help if the text when people get banned is more descriptive it would help a lot. He really likes this server but he's so sad that his skills got reset. I really hope my friend gets his mood to play on this server back so we can have some fun again.

Draoth

He used money that a hacker spawned in. Causing a 2 week ban and a character wipe as punishment. A little absurd if you ask me.

WiIIiam, DJB, Fried Rice and 1 other like this
Just now, Blake Kingsin said:

He used money that a hacker spawned in. Causing a 2 week ban and a character wipe as punishment. A little absurd if you ask me.

Is there a way for him to get in contact with a admin or something, because he hasn't even seen a hacker. We only did drug runs on this server. I think this is a misunderstanding. All his skills are gone too, it's really absurd indeed.

4 minutes ago, Draoth said:

Is there a way for him to get in contact with a admin or something, because he hasn't even seen a hacker. We only did drug runs on this server. I think this is a misunderstanding. All his skills are gone too, it's really absurd indeed.

W I P E

18 minutes ago, Draoth said:

Hello everyone,

Draoth

If your friend joins our TeamSpeaks [ts3.gaming-asylum.com:9216] Help! I've been banned! channel, they will see instructions on how to appeal a ban, and if they followed the format correctly, which is provided, it would be taken care of normally. If the followed all those steps correctly, it would ensure that our admins take care of the issue. Most of the time it is on the player doing something incorrectly or not following directions provided.

Jake likes this
7 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

If your friend joins our TeamSpeaks [ts3.gaming-asylum.com:9216] Help! I've been banned! channel, they will see instructions on how to appeal a ban, and if they followed the format correctly, which is provided, it would be taken care of normally. If the followed all those steps correctly, it would ensure that our admins take care of the issue. Most of the time it is on the player doing something incorrectly or not following directions provided.

Yeah, he apparently didn't follow the format correctly. When creating his teamspeak account he had to add his game id. So he thought it wouldn't be needed when appealing a ban. Not that smart and he should've read it better. But having his whole fairly earned account wiped for something he really didn't do is a tad bit too much i think. Is there any way to have him speaking in the teamspeak so he can tell his side, and maybe even give his talents back? 

5 minutes ago, Draoth said:

Yeah, he apparently didn't follow the format correctly. When creating his teamspeak account he had to add his game id. So he thought it wouldn't be needed when appealing a ban. Not that smart and he should've read it better. But having his whole fairly earned account wiped for something he really didn't do is a tad bit too much i think. Is there any way to have him speaking in the teamspeak so he can tell his side, and maybe even give his talents back? 

If he joins back into the channel and follows directions and cooperates, the admins may be able to cut him slack and help him out.