is a vdm vdm if noone dies?

From what i know VDM is not only limited to using your vehicle to kill someone but the main part is to use your vehicle is a weapon against someone if that make sense.

:shrug:

This if from the rules section

Vehicle Death Match

Do not Vehicle Deathmatch (VDM)

VDM is using your vehicle as an OFFENSIVE weapon.

Dropping a sling loaded vehicle from a helicopter to intentionally kill a player or cause destruction by "bombing" them is also considered VDM and is not allowed.

Armored Vehicles may be used in an offensive manner against ONLY other armored vehicles. (Strider/Hunter/Ifrit) due to the difficulty in stopping those types of vehicles

You may hit a player with your vehicle only if they are firing at you, and blocking your direct path of travel. You may not maneuver to intentionally hit a player.

Now @Alec-I whats my prize 

Edited by Silver-Spy
AspiringCald likes this
Just now, Silver-Spy said:

From what i know VDM is not only limited to using your vehicle to kill someone but the main part is to use your vehicle is a weapon against someone if that make sense.

:shrug:

This if from the rules section

Vehicle Death Match

Do not Vehicle Deathmatch (VDM)

VDM is using your vehicle as an OFFENSIVE weapon.

Dropping a sling loaded vehicle from a helicopter to intentionally kill a player or cause destruction by "bombing" them is also considered VDM and is not allowed.

Armored Vehicles may be used in an offensive manner against ONLY other armored vehicles. (Strider/Hunter/Ifrit) due to the difficulty in stopping those types of vehicles

You may hit a player with your vehicle only if they are firing at you, and blocking your direct path of travel. You may not maneuver to intentionally hit a player.

Now @Alec-I whats my prize 

you get one free rdm on any person you want

1 minute ago, Spookey said:

so I can go around shooting everyone in the leg without initiation? really? 

Lets look at the rule:

RDM is killing/downing another player without any type of HOSTILE role-play being initiated and reasonable amount of time for the target to react.

If you rook a dude in the leg and he doesnt die, you are not killing/downing him. However doing so is a huge risk, as the dude you are shooting might have 1HP before you shoot him and you then kill him, which is RDM. 

Silver-Spy likes this
22 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

Lets look at the rule:

RDM is killing/downing another player without any type of HOSTILE role-play being initiated and reasonable amount of time for the target to react.

If you rook a dude in the leg and he doesnt die, you are not killing/downing him. However doing so is a huge risk, as the dude you are shooting might have 1HP before you shoot him and you then kill him, which is RDM. 

I kept breaking peoples legs in donor with a rook, went unbanned for months whilst doing it, either no one reported or it was denied

Alec-I and Zoex like this
23 hours ago, Budbringer said:

Lets look at the rule:

Yeah, this seems like the kinda grey area stuff you want to STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM AS YOU CAN.