Question about bounties?

4 hours ago, Kaage said:

Soo, I've been sent to jail for a 4k charge that I had (Still don't even know where it came from) but even after I went to jail, I still have the bounty on my name? Wtf? How do I get rid of it?

If you are trying to state you have a bounty (while I’m prison) then that would be intentional...

If you are trying to inform us you went to jail, and upon being released you kept your bounty (script didn’t remove your bounty upon becoming free from prison) that is not intentional... if this is the case, try to call/text the police (do not spam them or you will likely be ignored) I personally would try to contact the highest ranking APD officer online as I am more than sure they have been in these situations and know how to handle them (Pardon you) all officers should do the right thing, but it’s safer to go to a senior member within the APD

If this is a regular occurrence please make a video of it preferably using YouTube and report it to the developers and try to give as much information as possible so they can re-create the scenario to test it and find out what is going wrong