in this thread we pretend it's asylum 2014/2015

39 minutes ago, Dust Runner said:

IN WHAT WORLD WOULD THAT EVER WORK!!!!!!!

I remember this as one of the best asylum memes. Anytime someone else crashed into something I just yelled it.

So funny too any time anyone else fucked up or Sweggington got rekt he would scream and cry non-stop but the second he fucks up everyone needs to chill out lolol.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/26/2018 at 10:56 PM, Reapered said:

Dull gave me a ticket and sent me straight to jail without saying a single word... 

How is this guy an LT???

ALSO FK YOVEN

Dull - "COPS NEED HMG HUNTERS TO COUNTER REBELS!!!!"

Haha suck it.  Wherever you like it or not, I was one of the best and longest standing LTs with daily false reports that I saw in both forums and also admin skype chat, was an LT for around 2 years. Had the most interviews (probably still hold the record after 3-4 years), reports done, work done, ingame time, everything. Either way, I had so much fun with all the old school players and gangs but we all got bored at some point and now they're all playing other games. People would switch servers to fight against me and the cops there, that's how much fun we had. Now the servers are so dead and boring. 

13 hours ago, Dull said:

Haha suck it.  Wherever you like it or not, I was one of the best and longest standing LTs with daily false reports that I saw in both forums and also admin skype chat, was an LT for around 2 years. Had the most interviews (probably still hold the record after 3-4 years), reports done, work done, ingame time, everything. Either way, I had so much fun with all the old school players and gangs but we all got bored at some point and now they're all playing other games. People would switch servers to fight against me and the cops there, that's how much fun we had. Now the servers are so dead and boring. 

Hi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Everyone in df is using HxD to script in money :D

When is next S4 community meth run with Regiment?

FUCK BIKSTOK JUST KILLED US ALL AGAIN !

Man I love watching this Jin guys stream.    p.s That was dudes name right?  He was a admin and streamed.  I done forgot it been so long.

Edited by Wop