Captains new APD Policy update _ tldr stricter cartel rules

wollie35

Effective Immediately -

Cartel Raiding Policy:

If a cartel is contested a Sgt + can raid a cartel but only if there is a fugitive ping, APB, or warrant.

In the event that there is a Lt+ on then they will become the lead of the operation, unless they choose not to in which case it would refer back to the Sgt.

Armor is still required as the lead vehicle for any cartel raid. Any officer that participates in the cartel raid are subject to a ONE life rule. All officers must meet up before entering a cartel raid. Once the initial push has been made no other officers can partake in the raid.

There is to be only ONE raid per restart. Upon entering the cartel, if it is clear and no shots fired, then this will NOT count as a raid. However, if someone is apprehended with no shots fired than this will still count as a raid.

Once the Raid is over the lead officer will mark the cartel with their name and time.

Active pursuit rules will stay the same as well as APB/Warrant tracking if the Cartel is Uncontested.

Rebel Outpost:

Going forward the only probable cause reasons to enter a rebel outpost are,

- Warrant tracking
- APB
- LT+ Raid
- Parole Violations
- Active Pursuit

Fugitive Pings and 911 Pings no longer grant probable cause to enter a rebel outpost.

Noliver., Space, Kas and 2 others like this
11 minutes ago, LastKiller said:

this is bullshit.especially taking out fugitive pings as a reason to go to rebel.

you get killed at a cartel so easily and now they want to limit it to one life no matter what?why?

Pings and 911 made lt rebel raids useless cause why raid if u get a ping 100 % anyway. 

Cause officers fight 15 VS 5 finallly a 1 life rule

3 minutes ago, wollie35 said:

Pings and 911 made lt rebel raids useless cause why raid if u get a ping 100 % anyway. 

Cause officers fight 15 VS 5 finallly a 1 life rule

a fair point on the first one.pings were almost always the reason we went there

2:and what are you talking about?remember the last update before this?

. After any SGT + calls a cartel raid, they must mark that cartel with the time (just like drug fields) once its completed. Once that raid is over no new raids may be called for 20 mins.

2. If there are 8 or more officers attending that cartel raid it will be a ONE LIFE RULE. If there is 7 or less officers going to that cartel raid then officers may respond back as many times as they wish until all officers are killed/raid ends.-straight from APD Policy Update 05/09/18.

so if 15 cops fought it would have been a one life rule anyways.now it is a one life rule no matter how many people participate from what i am seeing:Any officer that participates in the cartel raid are subject to a ONE life rule. All officers must meet up before entering a cartel raid. Once the initial push has been made no other officers can partake in the raid.

Edited by LastKiller

@wollie35 in my opinion they should have kept the old one.when a smaller number of cops attend the cartel the chances of them winning are not that big so another try to get back in if 7 or less cops attended would have still been a good thing.maybe they should have rephrased the  If there is 7 or less officers going to that cartel raid then officers may respond back as many times as they wish until all officers are killed/raid ends into a thing like giving them a second pushto

53 minutes ago, LastKiller said:

@wollie35 in my opinion they should have kept the old one.when a smaller number of cops attend the cartel the chances of them winning are not that big so another try to get back in if 7 or less cops attended would have still been a good thing.maybe they should have rephrased the  If there is 7 or less officers going to that cartel raid then officers may respond back as many times as they wish until all officers are killed/raid ends into a thing like giving them a second pushto

7 VS 3? 

2 hours ago, LastKiller said:

Still kinda hard to survive when 20 cops come push u and u only got 5 friendlys on cap...

Donald, wollie35 and Mr.Purple like this
3 minutes ago, |CaSpEr| said:

Still kinda hard to survive when 20 cops come push u and u only got 5 friendlys on cap...

And it will still be hard, but 9/10 cops will only show up if it's 12 vs3 or more cuz they are scared of losing their shit. (not to blame the sergeants, most (career) constables/corporals are awfull, wouldn't wanna waste 30 k on m either

Mr.Purple and .Casper like this

Sadly some things had to change because, believe it or not, there is no career rebels anymore.

There is cartel fighters.  People that just want to fight cartels - with their play dates and cs:go type match ups.

Biggest difference

Career rebels would run servers, not just the cartel fight.  Cartels were only a fraction of the game.

We listened to the community on this one. 

So for now, we'll remove our foot from your neck.

IAmLegion, Twinkie, Masonn and 6 others like this
22 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Sadly some things had to change because, believe it or not, there is no career rebels anymore.

There is cartel fighters.  People that just want to fight cartels - with their play dates and cs:go type match ups.

Biggest difference

Career rebels would run servers, not just the cartel fight.  Cartels were only a fraction of the game.

We listened to the community on this one. 

Preach

People only fight cartels > people get bored of fighting at the same (realistically 2) locations literally hundreds of times > people then complain about the way cartels work and that the money given must be buffed/increased. Or they spew some equally as stupid bullshit idea generated by an inbred retard who still walks on his fists.

Server performance does play a part though.

Edited by Steve
Kev 23, Innate, Penguin_ and 4 others like this

People only want to fight at cartels because they are comfortable fighting there and I have suggested fighting in town or somewhere different than a cartel but I get a veto from everyone I have made the suggestion too, fighting in Unfamiliar area would be a nice change but nobody will do it unless it's a scripted cartel fight they have done 100 times 

5 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

The APD under your Tenure has been the shittiest APD yet. 

Stop acting like the whole "people just fight cartels" started after you made that shitty cartel policy. 95% of your CoP tenure has been play dates you monkey. You want APD vs Rebel action host an Event worth something. Your CoP hand out some points to the little monkeys on the APD who cant follow simple instructions.

23 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

I don't think you read the policy update...

It's annoying having 3 way fights (with cops) at cartels regardless if its once per server restart. There is almost never a time one of my gang members doesn't have an APB at a cartel/There are always active LT's who can do the raid. 

But I've only experienced cop raids 4 times so far and It was fun, lets see how this goes on.   

13 minutes ago, ChicoXL said:

The APD under your Tenure has been the shittiest APD yet. 

LOL.

I understand you want to be "edgy" and cool with your friends for taking a jab at an admin.  But everyone on here knows that's just nonsense.

Stop acting like the whole "people just fight cartels" started after you made that shitty cartel policy. 

Not the point I was making.  

95% of your CoP tenure has been play dates you monkey. 

I had play dates?

You want APD vs Rebel action host an Event worth something. 

Thank you for driving home my point.

Your CoP hand out some points to the little monkeys on the APD who cant follow simple instructions.

I'm assuming you mean "You're" CoP.

If I hand out the points, you really fucked up.  

Penguin_ likes this
5 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Look like you made a shitty APD policy

Placed the blame for its removal on "Rebel life has changed"

Its been the same thing for the the past year

You would think having a CoP who USED to be a "Career Rebel" would use his head a little before instating such garbage policies.

APD isnt about combat young clinty.

Yall wanna get your head ripped so bad get on civ get a loadout and give me a location.

Squirtle likes this
Just now, Randy. said:

I dont see RP there either. Nice try though

You must not have read the SOP's 

1.While on duty you are expected to role-play and follow all server rules at all times.

2. You should role-play all situations to the best of your ability.

3. You are to remain in character at all times when you are playing as an officer of the APD.

They talk about it quite a lot actually. You should give it a read sometime.

Squirtle likes this
1 hour ago, ChicoXL said:

Look like you made a shitty APD policy

Placed the blame for its removal on "Rebel life has changed"

Its been the same thing for the the past year

You would think having a CoP who USED to be a "Career Rebel" would use his head a little before instating such garbage policies.

APD isnt about combat young clinty.

Yall wanna get your head ripped so bad get on civ get a loadout and give me a location.

I made the policy and it was a lot of fun.  Its tweaked and still in effect.  

I've said that about rebel life since 7.0....  Before you joined the server?

I created fights?

All the sudden you care about RP?

Laughable.

I dont completely agree with chico but be sure has 1 good point at least. We need stricter punishments for the APD. Constables are getting away with shit they shouldn't, I think verbal warnings should only take place when a civ doesn't loose anything and it's a harmless mistake. If a mistake happens and a civ has trouble/get punished for it their should at least be points. Would start clearing the shitshow (and I know your not the one for this Clint) but higher-ups in general should let let people pass their RA and demote/remove quicker 

•ÐŠ• Randy likes this