Captains new APD Policy update _ tldr stricter cartel rules

wollie35

7 hours ago, wollie35 said:

I dont completely agree with chico but be sure has 1 good point at least. We need stricter punishments for the APD. Constables are getting away with shit they shouldn't, I think verbal warnings should only take place when a civ doesn't loose anything and it's a harmless mistake. If a mistake happens and a civ has trouble/get punished for it their should at least be points. Would start clearing the shitshow (and I know your not the one for this Clint) but higher-ups in general should let let people pass their RA and demote/remove quicker 

Tbh the sergeants do a pretty good job with giving points and blacklisting. Mistakes happen and if a constable really fucks up they are usually blacklisted or if they know they fucked up theyll comp.

12 hours ago, ChicoXL said:

RP is always high on my priority list whilst wearing my uniform.

12 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

I made the policy and it was a lot of fun.  Its tweaked and still in effect.  

I've said that about rebel life since 7.0....  Before you joined the server?

I created fights?

All the sudden you care about RP?

Laughable.

Believe it or not clint, I've played squad with this motherfucker and all he does is try to roleplay with me and everyone else on our team.

ChicoXL likes this
On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 11:05 AM, LastKiller said:

this is bullshit.especially taking out fugitive pings as a reason to go to rebel.

you get killed at a cartel so easily and now they want to limit it to one life no matter what?why?

NO one wants cops to keep respawning to cartels. Your loadout is 5k, rebels is 20k.  What do you have to loose cops would keep coming back 5+ or more times until its capped.  Its really nice having a strider just roll up behind u in the middle of the fight.

2 hours ago, Batcan said:

Tbh the sergeants do a pretty good job with giving points and blacklisting. Mistakes happen and if a constable really fucks up they are usually blacklisted or if they know they fucked up theyll comp.

They don't I can give a mock ridealong and someone will get 70 % of my questions wrong, say after that he's constable day after that I see him siren and shoot at a flying heli. I don't dislike the sgts their just not doing job well enough when it comes to RA

23 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Sadly some things had to change because, believe it or not, there is no career rebels anymore.

There is cartel fighters.  People that just want to fight cartels - with their play dates and cs:go type match ups.

Biggest difference

Career rebels would run servers, not just the cartel fight.  Cartels were only a fraction of the game.

We listened to the community on this one. 

So for now, we'll remove our foot from your neck.

you have a point... i do i think you can go a step further and ban tham out of the cartels completely.... like i posted before its a rebels area no cops permitted