Hey, I'm new.

3 hours ago, |CaSpEr| said:

Go back to Olympus. On here the servers crash every 30 min, no cartel fights, if u do a bank the cops wont even show up, and the servers are dead.

arent you fucking banned? go outside.

anywho; on here the servers sometimes do have issues. they are working on it.
there are fights. there's just too many ppl that dont want to fight.(for whatever reasons)
if you do a bank and I'm on; I will do everything in my power to make sure the officers go and fight that bank.
the servers aren't dead. they are only dead for casper because he is dead inside. (being banned and such)

Penguin_, Kev 23, uc. and 1 other like this
54 minutes ago, Sp0on said:

arent you fucking banned? go outside.

anywho; on here the servers sometimes do have issues. they are working on it.
there are fights. there's just too many ppl that dont want to fight.(for whatever reasons)
if you do a bank and I'm on; I will do everything in my power to make sure the officers go and fight that bank.
the servers aren't dead. they are only dead for casper because he is dead inside. (being banned and such)

I am banned, and what do you mean go outside? Asylum is not the only fucking altis life server i play on... And before i got banned me and my friend PainKiller did 2 banks in a row with 10+ cops on. They never showed up. We did the same thing the next day, guess what! Only 2 cops showed up when there was 10+ online... The server is dead. No fights. cops are lazy.

Just now, |CaSpEr| said:

Because its fun being on the forums and pissing people off, And reaperd told me i could come back and talk to him in 3 months so you never know if ill be back or not.

Why don't you go on your "other" altis life server forums that you play on until your ban is up then?

54 minutes ago, Dally said:

Why don't you go on your "other" altis life server forums that you play on until your ban is up then?

Because they are not as fun as Asylum forums... Olympus forums is just montages, ideas, house selling, and shit. Asylum is still the community that i care the most about i dont want it to die. Thats why im still sticking around.