Improving Cartel Contesting

Yes +1   I dont like when someone is just there for a car and gets it down 10 percent unintentionally and leaves.  Or when players go to each cartel just to stay one minute and troll the controlling gang.  Making them take time to go there for that little one minute and no fight whatsoever because no one is there.

Edited by Wop
2 hours ago, Mr.Purple said:

Or make it how you need 2+ people 1k from the cartel to cap it. I'm so tired of stopping what I'm doing to go wipe a little noob with a katiba.

Nooo lol solo cappers shouldn't be punished( I like to solo cap sometimes).  Hell one guy could wipe a group if they actually stay to cap.

Edited by Wop
Nubis and Mr.Purple like this
8 hours ago, Wop said:

Nooo lol solo cappers shouldn't be punished( I like to solo cap sometimes).  Hell one guy could wipe a group if they actually stay to cap.

I thought it was called “Gang Life” not “One Man Army Life”? Hmmmm...

But while I’m more cop than anything, I always personally thought it would make more sense to give Cartel Benefits until say at least 50% so the Gang with possession can utilize the perks rather than be screwed over 5-7 minutes after they leave the capping point... I do like the thought of needing to keep possession and the constant fight, so that’s why I think 50% is fair to the gang who has possession so they can utilize the perks but also come back in a timely fashion

As I said I mainly play cop so I am sure this isn’t the perfect plan but just my suggestion

DJB likes this

I think that you should retain benefits till the cartel is at 0%. Another thing is if the cartel is being capped down from 100 (100 - 0) and someone stops at any % in between and leaves the cartel cap zone the cartel should cap back 10% every 2 or 5 minutes until the cap is back at 100%. However if the person caps past 0% and gets to 10% up the cartel should stay how it is and should not cap up anymore if they leave. This way we get rid of people accidentally caping 10% and you having to go back just to sit there for a minute. 

Nikola Tesla likes this
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/7/2018 at 10:29 AM, BananaGoatPC said:

I think that you should retain benefits till the cartel is at 0%. Another thing is if the cartel is being capped down from 100 (100 - 0) and someone stops at any % in between and leaves the cartel cap zone the cartel should cap back 10% every 2 or 5 minutes until the cap is back at 100%. However if the person caps past 0% and gets to 10% up the cartel should stay how it is and should not cap up anymore if they leave. This way we get rid of people accidentally caping 10% and you having to go back just to sit there for a minute. 

The main thing it would stop would be people who log in at the cap and pull a car there.