Regarding Illegal Zone checks.

I know that I'm personally guilty of checking illegal areas constantly while undercover.  That being said, I think that even undercover officers should have to follow a timer like marked officers.  In addition, to increase the possibilities for civs, I think the marked officer timer should be increased to 30 minutes, while undercovers follow the current 20 minute rule.

@Clint Beastwood @DarkKnight @Clockwerk

Walt, thero, DeepHouse and 9 others like this
31 minutes ago, JUlCE said:

You arnt suppose to stay at illegal areas anyway. You shouldnt only be there long enough to fill up the truck you drove there. 

Undercover cops can check the illegal areas as much as they want. They could show up every 5 minutes if they wanted too. How are you supposed to process a truck full of drugs in 5 minutes?

Donald, Twinkie, Silver-Spy and 3 others like this

Not everyone is a Cpl+ and not everyone is precinct-ed to their precinct on specific server.What i am trying to say is that there is a probability of 3/10 that a cpl+ is online playing undercover and hence he can go undercover.

Almost everyone who gets Cpl goes undercover once in a while to check illegal zones now and then we all have done that.Most of the new ones prefer to play Medic than undercover to farm prestige.

Its so much better than playing on a server like Olympus where cops zerg you like idiots and check illegal areas every 10 mins die come back die come back.

.Casper, Boby, LastKiller and 1 other like this
4 minutes ago, Silver-Spy said:

Not everyone is a Cpl+ and not everyone is precinct-ed to their precinct on specific server.What i am trying to say is that there is a probability of 3/10 that a cpl+ is online playing undercover and hence he can go undercover.

Almost everyone who gets Cpl goes undercover once in a while to check illegal zones now and then we all have done that.Most of the new ones prefer to play Medic than undercover to farm prestige.

Its so much better than playing on a server like Olympus where cops zerg you like idiots and check illegal areas every 10 mins die come back die come back.

+1 

UC is there for a purpose and as @Silver-Spy said, not everyone is Corporal+, most don’t abuse this system, the rule has always been you may stay as long as it would take a civ to “fill your vehicle” then get out, if you see a UC camping for an extended period of time or going back every 3-5 minutes report them (you must have video evidence that is solid evidence not some crappy 15 second video)... they may be told to be more aware and not be a toolbag, if they repeat it (yes the APD staff has records of offenses  even if you cannot see them) then they may be diciplined in a case by case basis

LastKiller and Silver-Spy like this
1 hour ago, Jake said:

UC is there for a purpose and as @Silver-Spy said, not everyone is Corporal+, most don’t abuse this system, the rule has always been you may stay as long as it would take a civ to “fill your vehicle” then get out, if you see a UC camping for an extended period of time or going back every 3-5 minutes report them (you must have video evidence that is solid evidence not some crappy 15 second video)... they may be told to be more aware and not be a toolbag, if they repeat it (yes the APD staff has records of offenses  even if you cannot see them) then they may be diciplined in a case by case basis

Verbal warning:frog:

Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

Because it’s not against the rules to go back every 5 minutes as an Undercover, if any LT gave you points you could have a captain remove them...

Violation of Misc.... like I said it’s a case by case basis, and I wasn’t talking about a verbal warning, just a simple “hey don’t do this anymore” violation of misc can be used for anything that doesn’t fit in any other category

22 hours ago, Lil Tay said:

Lmao all these retard apd officers trying to back up UC, the thing is they wanna abuse it so keep it.. link me your app

If I see you drive in there after I'm leaving, I'm going back just to hear your salty ass cry about how its not fair. If I'm really feeling it, I'll wait until you leave and then pull you over because you think you're safe because you're not wanted and I didnt catch you inside. There is literally nothing OP about UC everyone knows how to read them, and if you're not ready to defend yourself somewhere that is really on you isnt it?

1 hour ago, HotWings said:

If I see you drive in there after I'm leaving, I'm going back just to hear your salty ass cry about how its not fair. If I'm really feeling it, I'll wait until you leave and then pull you over because you think you're safe because you're not wanted and I didnt catch you inside. There is literally nothing OP about UC everyone knows how to read them, and if you're not ready to defend yourself somewhere that is really on you isnt it?

Sounds like something a robocock would say 

DeepHouse likes this
20 hours ago, The Official Shadow said:

Sounds like something a salty Ex. APD Officer with no chance of getting Corporal would say.

Lmao it’s a video please get a life my goal in life isn’t to be a corporal nor in the apd if I wanted to apply back I could but I have better think champ

On 6/28/2018 at 8:41 AM, Silver-Spy said:

got to agree with silver here.also @cHIP ōTLE it is fine as it is already.we are excluded from the 20 min rule but we are told specifically not to abuse it and leave some time to pass before coming back in

1 hour ago, Lil Tay said:

Lmao it’s a video please get a life my goal in life isn’t to be a corporal nor in the apd if I wanted to apply back I could but I have better think champ

First of all, I am surprised you graduated from second grade English, that must have happened last year. Second, every time someone is insulted about an in-game achievement they always say "I have a life it's just a game". Guess what bud, you have made multiple threads on here to ask other people if you should donate more than you already have to the server. Nobody likes you, you got kicked from the APD, you are Xehons rat, and you are not good at the game. I am sorry you lack the decency to insult me with at least a little bit of class.

Azeh likes this