Welcome to ASYLUM *cheers in the background*

Welcome to Asylum where you rage quit almost as fast as you getting robbed. We have the top of the notch servers in Arma 3, I mean they ONLY crash 100 times every day.  We pride ourselves on how good we made this RP server, I mean the cops only care about you if they can make a buck or two off of you and people ONLY rdm constantly.We have a wide variety of jobs to choose from, but only a few of them actually make a good amount of money! Here are the only jobs that actually make you money!

-Cocaine most common job which means the most people and most of those people are cops because cocaine is where they get all there money.

-Meth you better have a group of 4 and a lot of rifles for this one because you are going to see the same thing too.

-Drug Runners you can actually make money from this one, but the server lag, the 150-300 yard runways, and the drug run campers say otherwise.

-Heroin/Opium another favorite for the cops except this the one that gets you the least amount of money on this list.

throughout this list you might be thinking "If I can do this with a HEMMT then I will be making the big bucks". Well all I can say is don't take main roads unless you want someone passing you thinking of that juicy 20k they are going to get from chop shopping it.

-Rubber I can safely say this job might apply to you and the 20 other people you are going to find at the oil rig.

-Oil you really need a HEMMT to actually make money for this one and this is probably the longest most frustrating one on this list because it takes an hour long and you got a 1/2 chance of actually making the run knowing how bad the community and servers are.

Along the way you might encounter someone doing something called RDM. Your first thought might be "I AM REPORTING THIS GUY GET BANNED!". Ask yourself first, do you have a five minute video? At this point you realize you where not recording, you start to realize you record everything you do except when it matters and this is when you rage and leave asylum forever.

The End

Edited by YeetYang
the forums controls are terrible you start also start
K1NG, Blocker, Paul Blart and 3 others like this

Back in the day regiment would have everyone run drugs while they fight off cops and hold the cartels. RIP the old asylum. Now most gang are young kids that will kill everyone they can. wont even chop your things just kill you so it will ruin your time... Join the APD and robo cop nerd with me to make the real money brother. Want parole?

Blocker, Sergio, GravL and 2 others like this

Tbh if you get robbed that much there is something you are doing wrong.  I very rarely get robbed running meth.

2 hours ago, Dom said:

Back in the day regiment would have everyone run drugs while they fight off cops and hold the cartels. RIP the old asylum. Now most gang are young kids that will kill everyone they can. wont even chop your things just kill you so it will ruin your time...

I miss this so much. It used to be "everyone vs the cops" when you would be running meth. It was kinda cool cause everyone won in that scenario. More importantly it gave the newer players a chance to get themselves some cash and be inducted into rebel life. The group cap and dynamic market killed it though.

15 hours ago, Steve said:

Tbh if you get robbed that much there is something you are doing wrong.  I very rarely get robbed running meth.

I miss this so much. It used to be "everyone vs the cops" when you would be running meth. It was kinda cool cause everyone won in that scenario. More importantly it gave the newer players a chance to get themselves some cash and be inducted into rebel life. The group cap and dynamic market killed it though.

The only thing I am doing wrong is trusting people. I had a guy yesterday call me and say "are you friendly?" Just to have him come over and kill me.