make you so when you restrain someone you can strip search them so all there gear like guns falls on the floor so its easier to rob people other wise people just kill u when u unrestrain them and say drop ur gun for me plus when you restrain them you should be able to do what ever u want to them please think about what i said and consider adding it in

16 minutes ago, fathooker said:

make you so when you restrain someone you can strip search them so all there gear like guns falls on the floor so its easier to rob people other wise people just kill u when u unrestrain them and say drop ur gun for me plus when you restrain them you should be able to do what ever u want to them please think about what i said and consider adding it in

First of all, we are Admins not devs.

Second, this option already exists in the game, you need to become a Master bounty hunter and get predator on the Honor tree, once you complete the "Predator" tree, you'll be able to take the bounty to skiptracer, wait a 1 minute timer in "enhanced interragation", when the time ends he goes to jail and all of his gear drops on the ground.
To get his Y inventory, you need to click "rob person" and his redgulls/food etc will drop on the floor. (If you got the honor, his secondary weapon will drop too)

5 minutes ago, Zoex said:

First of all, we are Admins not devs.

Second, this option already exists in the game, you need to become a Master bounty hunter and get predator on the Honor tree, once you complete the "Predator" tree, you'll be able to take the bounty to skiptracer, wait a 1 minute timer in "enhanced interragation", when the time ends he goes to jail and all of his gear drops on the ground.
To get his Y inventory, you need to click "rob person" and his redgulls/food etc will drop on the floor. (If you got the honor, his secondary weapon will drop too)

correct me if I'm wrong, but that's only if you have the persons bounty. 

Edited by Bag Of Funyuns
Blocker likes this
Just now, Norwegianviking said:

Hey I wasn't a scumbag

How to know if your a scumbag

You are a scumbag if you have ever done the following

• Used your overpowered downing script at a cartel
  • Hunter Pushed a cartel
  • Interrupt my Mock RA by kidnapping my cadet

Norwegian the least you could've done was protect S2 from the devs so i could continue my money making in peace whilst I rob people doing hemmits of Meth 

Farmer Steve likes this
2 hours ago, fathooker said:

you said first off we are not devs ok in psisyndicates server you can do this and he is a admin not a dev

He WAS the owner of the server

8 hours ago, Zoex said:

Y inventory robbing + secondary weapon can be done against everyone, stripping someone off is indeed only if they are your bounty.

you dont get any attachment or ammo of the pistol, please consider this because I like robbing silancers from cops