Event Etiquette

Deazy Johnson

Hello,

So @Ba-KA and I have been  brainstorming some new ideas (mostly @Ba-KA) and we are very excited about some of them. That being said before we roll these out and start testing/executing them we would like to set up some ground rules so that incidents in the past don't repeat themselves.

Deazy's GROUND RULES

1. Events are meant to be fun for EVERYONE, not just one faction/team/group.  
  2. If you stumble upon an event (unlikely, but it does happen), turn around or risk death
  3. APD Officers/White-listed individuals are held to a higher standard (Always have, always will).
    1. Always act PROFESSIONAL 
    2. Always act COURTEOUS
    3. AGAIN, you are held to a higher standard, good rule of thumb, if you have to ask, its probably not okay.
  4. No pop shoots / Shooting before the event starts
  5. No killing/downing anyone waiting to partake
  6. Its okay to talk shit, we highly recommend it, but LISTEN to instructions.
  7. There will likely be an "Event Coordinator".  Most the time its @Ba-KA when I host them, but some support members are likely helping as well.  Listen to them. Their names will have "event" in them.  
    1. Impersonators will be kicked and asked to change their names
  8. Event STARTS and ENDS with an admin message.  The zues bolts you hear are the sounds of someone(s) being killed.
  9. No excessive trolling.  Events are meant to be FUN for EVERYONE.

*This is not meant to be an exhausted list of ground rules for events, and each admin might have their own; however, this is a BASIC list of guidelines I have made to help ensure events go a lot smoother.

Failure to follow these will likely result in your death and/or followed by a BAN, because again, events are meant to be FUN for EVERYONE.

A friendly reminder that "Administrators have the right to place bans for things that are not necessarily written that we feel to be toxic or threatening to the community."

TL;DR Don't be a Jerk, don't be an idiot, be patient, and listen to the instructions given.  

• 10 months later...

Y’all should host events more often. What happened to the cleaning toilets in kavala and the battle royals and the .50 cal fights at salt flats while wearing csats and full geared. Those were the good days. Hopefully more events like these are hosted over the summer. Especially the .50 off-road fights while fullgeared in case the car got shot out.

6 hours ago, kny said:

Y’all should host events more often. What happened to the cleaning toilets in kavala and the battle royals and the .50 cal fights at salt flats while wearing csats and full geared. Those were the good days. Hopefully more events like these are hosted over the summer. Especially the .50 off-road fights while fullgeared in case the car got shot out.

@Jbdragon hosted a several hour long event just the other night.  Was fun AF once it got rolling.  Also he hates cops.

1 hour ago, danile666 said:

@Jbdragon hosted a several hour long event just the other night.  Was fun AF once it got rolling.  Also he hates cops. 

not sure if we are referring to the same event (alien one) but i think a lot of the people that were part of the it would agree that the event was complete shit and not "fun AF" or at least not for the civilian side.

2 hours ago, Jbdragon said:

Cant make everyone happy, I will say it was the first test run of the event and im hoping to make it better as time goes on 

I was just talking shit, 

5 hours ago, reggin said:

not sure if we are referring to the same event (alien one) but i think a lot of the people that were part of the it would agree that the event was complete shit and not "fun AF" or at least not for the civilian side.

They got to rdm cops for freakin every...

• 5 months later...