Locking people in houses

So im going to be honest i really do think something needs to change about locking people in houses just because just now as im typing this i got restrained and threw into a house just to wait out time when i get back. then ile die and the same grudge from 3-5 lives ago still gets me re locked in a house its just a literal buzzkill from the game we should honestly do something about this because its actually just going to drive more players away then stay because its just a dick move to do.

1.) Everyone on Asylum will take their grudges to the grave.

2.) This is extremely light RP, so "doing something about it" won't happen as far as RP / forgetting your previous life goes.

3.) Nobody is forcing you to play Asylum (or at least I hope not). If it becomes unfun, quit for a while / take a break. There are 3 total servers to play on.

4.) Leave Kavala. Or whatever city this group is terrorizing you in. There are plenty of cities you can spawn at, and plenty to do around all of them. Except Sofia.

Edited by Maaqs
2 hours ago, Farmer Steve Loves Bada said:

Having a rich buddy who likes to blow shit up helps.

^

2 hours ago, Mr.Slick said:

Being a bounty hunter in Kavala isn't the best way to make friendships. Turning people in Kavala will develop more grudges against you and make things worse. It's for the best to just leave, if you don't want to be kept in a house 24/7 even if you just want the "honor". 

I was a bounty hunter and friends with almost everyone in Kavala. Just choose your friendships wisely and don't be a dickhead. Don't be that guy that turns in someone u know over 5k

Here is a tip, do you keep getting kidnnaped? this is what you do, you hire a group of poor kavala rats, and then you kidnnape the guys that are kidnnaping you, then if they have gear bring them to your house that is around 2-3 km from town, then make sure to be waching chat because they might dc, then after 10 minutes they are forced to switch servers to exit your locked house and then walk all the way back to town or get a freind to help, but if you kidnnape all of them, one of them has to die and it takaes them around 15-20 minutes, then keep doing this until you declare a truce and then everyone is happy, that is what happend to me and farmers ville,

@Farmer Steve Loves Bada can confirm this :)

Edited by Nicolas March
29 minutes ago, Nicolas March said:

Here is a tip, do you keep getting kidnnaped? this is what you do, you hire a group of poor kavala rats, and then you kidnnape the guys that are kidnnaping you, then if they have gear bring them to your house that is around 2-3 km from town, then make sure to be waching chat because they might dc, then after 10 minutes they are forced to switch servers to exit your locked house and then walk all the way back to town or get a freind to help, but if you kidnnape all of them, one of them has to die and it takaes them around 15-20 minutes, then keep doing this until you declare a truce and then everyone is happy, that is what happend to me and farmers ville,

@Farmer Steve Loves Bada can confirm this :)

bullshit, you left and joined Olympus. Fake news.