neeevermind

Gatorade

Just now, PoorAsianBoy said:

looks shady af cuz the guy only has 1 positive seller review but hey man. what good is money if you dont waste it

Yeah I figured there's 3 scenario's:

1. Its a replica, which at 50 bucks who cares

2. Its legit and this idiot fucked up and meant to put it as a bid / fucked the price

3. Its a scam and you would be safe because you paid in paypal or you could open an ebay case (Money Back Gaurentee) and have your money back within a week or so after your claim.

Edited by Sugarfoot
Just now, Sugarfoot said:

Yeah I figured there's 3 scenario's:

1. Its a replica, which at 50 bucks who cares

2. Its legit and this idiot fucked up.

3. Its a scam and you would be safe because you paid in paypal or you could open an ebay case (Money Back Gaurentee) and have your money back within a week or so after your claim.

lets hope the guy's a baboon

7 minutes ago, Maric said:

Even if it was a mispriced, you realize they can and will just cancel the order?

Nah I didn't know that, I don't do a whole lot of purchasing stuff especially on ebay. Figured it was worth a shot

10 minutes ago, Cukofuko said:

Invicta is a shit watch make. Wasnt a mistake lad believe me. They are the only ones who fluctuate that much when it comes to price.

You just mad they don't sell watches in your village

12 hours ago, Cukofuko said:

Invicta is a shit watch make. Wasnt a mistake lad believe me. They are the only ones who fluctuate that much when it comes to price.

I have to agree Invicta is garbage. They are made with cheap steel and half the time come broken. I have this one https://invictastores.com/men/invicta-disney-limited-edition-mens-automatic-40mm-black-case-black-dial-model-24970 and it came broken sent it back and I got sent the wrong watch,  you will find and see a better product from a kids walmart spiderman watch. 

Edited by Tricks
5 hours ago, Tricks said:

I have to agree Invicta is garbage. They are made with cheap steel and half the time come broken. I have this one https://invictastores.com/men/invicta-disney-limited-edition-mens-automatic-40mm-black-case-black-dial-model-24970 and it came broken sent it back and I got sent the wrong watch,  you will find and see a better product from a kids walmart spiderman watch. 

I agree with it for the most part but they have some nicer higher end one's like the reserve / venom models.

- This however was mostly to buy the watch and sell it to some other person who wants it for 7x the price I bought it for. At this point in my life I either invest or waste the money I set aside for fun so its no sweat to me.

12 hours ago, goyneyyy. said:

probs fake

^ yeah but could make a good gift to someone who doesn't know or care 

5 hours ago, Tricks said:

My family has bought many Invicta watches... my dad works a job where he's operating equipment and climbing in and out of a 15ft trailer with tons of boxes non-stop and his watches get beat the fuck up really bad and he has never had an Invicta break on him he swears by them.

@Sugarfoot seems like Paypal isn't a valid payment method with this seller anymore? it's asking me to use a different payment method...

Edited by Tyler
11 minutes ago, Tyler said:

My family has bought many Invicta watches... my dad works a job where he's operating equipment and climbing in and out of a 15ft trailer with tons of boxes non-stop and his watches get beat the fuck up really bad and he has never had an Invicta break on him he swears by them.

@Sugarfoot seems like Paypal isn't a valid payment method with this seller anymore? it's asking me to use a different payment method...

Don't buy then. pretty sure its a scam as he hasn't accepted my paypal payment yet.

23 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Cheap and trash that is why he buys them. 

50 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Yeah sure dude, keep spouting your shit over the internet lmao.

You seem very upset buddy... Sorry I live a great life and can afford wealthy things. I work my ass off every single fucking day to be able to afford these things. So yes I can sprout my shit where and whenever because i’m proud of what I do for myself in life. You got a problem i’ll send you my snap and show you all my watches. I bought a 4000 dollar watch 2 weeks ago for a meeting with the 2nd biggest debt buy in the US. Enjoy your day cutie. 

41 minutes ago, Tricks said:

You seem very upset buddy... Sorry I live a great life and can afford wealthy things. I work my ass off every single fucking day to be able to afford these things. So yes I can sprout my shit where and whenever because i’m proud of what I do for myself in life. You got a problem i’ll send you my snap and show you all my watches. I bought a 4000 dollar watch 2 weeks ago for a meeting with the 2nd biggest debt buy in the US. Enjoy your day cutie. 

good for you dude, not everyone can afford a $4k watch and then go around shit talking everyone elses choices and preferences on watches. And im not mad just calling it like it is and if we really wanna talk shit my dad makes 180k a year and still enjoys Invicta watches he drives a $85,000 truck and my step mom drives a $65,000 mercedez benz but who the fuck cares.

Edited by Tyler
4 minutes ago, PoorAsianBoy said:

holy shit when did this become a flexing competition

didn't want it to be like that but i hate when people talk shit on a brand like it's a preference, every one likes their own shit no one cares if you don't like something just because "Oh i make all this money and only buy $4,000 watches" like no one gives a shit.

Azeh, PoorAsianBoy and Twinkie like this
56 minutes ago, Tricks said:

8 minutes ago, PoorAsianBoy said:

holy shit when did this become a flexing competition

Just now, Tyler said:

didn't want it to be like that but i hate when people talk shit on a brand like it's a preference, every one likes their own shit no one cares if you don't like something just because "Oh i make all this money and only buy $4,000 watches" like no one gives a shit.

Personally I make a lot of money but I think those watches look cool. I got real big hands and a particular taste - I do agree some of them are ugly but there are some that I love a whole bunch. This whole topic was about flipping it for some change provided its not a  scam (Which it prob is lol)

is an example of some of the really cool one's that are higher up. Everyone got there thing though I guess

Twinkie likes this

@Tricks Good for you that you have some extra cash to throw around. But you need to learn some class. No one fucking cares that you have a $4,000 watch, this thread was meant to let people know that they may be able to snag a nice watch for way under its value. Not every one is as fortunate as you are. 

50 minutes ago, Tyler said:

good for you dude, not everyone can afford a $4k watch and then go around shit talking everyone elses choices and preferences on watches. And im not mad just calling it like it is and if we really wanna talk shit my dad makes 180k a year and still enjoys Invicta watches he drives a $85,000 truck and my step mom drives a $65,000 mercedez benz but who the fuck cares.

what about your money? 

1 minute ago, Twinkie said:

@Tricks Good for you that you have some extra cash to throw around. But you need to learn some class. No one fucking cares that you have a $4,000 watch, this thread was meant to let people know that they may be able to snag a nice watch for way under its value. Not every one is as fortunate as you are. 

Not really showing off, I just have my opinion and experience with this watch brand. It was the first watch i bought when I was 15 and it was a pos. Also I worked my way up at my job I started working at 14 at the same place and worked my way up through hard work and going above and beyond. I’m not rich I just spend my money differently. I’m now 18 I live freely and enjoy my life, you want to hate on how I live idc. also @Sugarfoot look at citizen and sign up with there emails, they had a 1200 dollar watch for 700 two weeks ago super nice but not my style. 

Just now, ChicoXL said:

What do people think when they see you step outta your dads 2008 avenger with a 4k watch.

ahaha my gf loves the car actually and the gold on it matches my watch,  also it’s a 2012 wait a week or so scat pack is coming to town. love you lots chico say hi to your sister for me ;) 

Just now, Tricks said:

Not really showing off, I just have my opinion and experience with this watch brand. It was the first watch i bought when I was 15 and it was a pos. Also I worked my way up at my job I started working at 14 at the same place and worked my way up through hard work and going above and beyond. I’m not rich I just spend my money differently. I’m now 18 I live freely and enjoy my life, you want to hate on how I live idc. also @Sugarfoot look at citizen and sign up with there emails, they had a 1200 dollar watch for 700 two weeks ago super nice but not my style. 

Oh I have seen some of those I think there really nice - I am on a pretty hard budget for the next few years but Ill have to mark it on my list and save up

1 minute ago, Tricks said:

Im better then all of you your all fucking idiots im the greatest person to ever visit the asylum forums and I work my ass off being a desk jockey answering phone calls. Dont quote me unless your 18 and make 100k a year. your all fucking peasants. My uncle is the damn CEO of Dodge so Im getting a custom Scat Pack blah blah.

Fixed it for you.

TRYHARD, Azeh, Dally and 2 others like this
Just now, Sugarfoot said:

Oh I have seen some of those I think there really nice - I am on a pretty hard budget for the next few years but Ill have to mark it on my list and save up

well it depends what you like, I like that slim and not bulky. They can go really cheap if you watch out for the deal or wait for black friday they drop over 500 dollars but no matter what they cost they are the best bang for your buck that I have used.

1 hour ago, Tricks said:

You seem very upset buddy... Sorry I live a great life and can afford wealthy things. . . Enjoy your day cutie. 

You should think about your wording then. All I'm saying is when you posted your 2nd post, you sent this thread in a new direction. I'm also not hating on the way you live, although I would spend my cash in other ways that would help me and my family in the long run. But that's to be expected of an 18 year old, just think that the more that you put into long term savings means that that money is invested and that you won't have to work as hard when you get older. It's never to young to start thinking about these things. Yea, I also do know that it seems that I'm talking down on you, even though I'm only 16, but I've had some shitty situations in my life that could have been avoided.  

Dally likes this
5 minutes ago, Tricks said:

well it depends what you like, I like that slim and not bulky. They can go really cheap if you watch out for the deal or wait for black friday they drop over 500 dollars but no matter what they cost they are the best bang for your buck that I have used.

Well I like CERTAIN watches rather then brands if that makes sense. I had on my list to buy:

1. One of the MVMT chrono watches - specifically the sage bronze link

2. One of the Invicta Venoms / Sea Hunter II's (I wanted the Coalition Force Sniper but i lost the bid on it)

3. One of the DZ4318 Mega Chief (Irridescent) - Just bought this one

4. One of the G Shock Steels - I was liking the red one I forget the exact model,

5. The Movado Bold - In Gold

6. I still haven't narrowed down one of the Seiko's I wanted but I wanted one of those

7. I seen a few citizens I liked and was trying to narrow one down.

8. And I bought a mid ranged Invicta Diver that I found on a sale a few weeks ago.

(Plus I think ive got a Nike Fuel Fitness band, a Garmin Fitness Band, and a michael kors smart watch so far)

- So far I got two out of my list but I'm trying to be reasonable and not blow too much cash on non sense stuff right now.  I plan on buying the MVMT and maybe snag something from ebay between now and black friday.

Trying not to be too irresponsible lol

'

edit: The words were like invisable so i put it red wth

Edited by Sugarfoot