neeevermind

Gatorade

Just now, Sugarfoot said:

Well I like CERTAIN watches rather then brands if that makes sense. I had on my list to buy:

1. One of the MVMT chrono watches - specifically the sage bronze link

2. One of the Invicta Venoms / Sea Hunter II's (I wanted the Coalition Force Sniper but i lost the bid on it)

3. One of the DZ4318 Mega Chief (Irridescent) - Just bought this one

4. One of the G Shock Steels - I was liking the red one I forget the exact model,

5. The Movado Bold - In Gold

6. I still haven't narrowed down one of the Seiko's I wanted but I wanted one of those

7. I seen a few citizens I liked and was trying to narrow one down.

8. And I bought a mid ranged Invicta Diver that I found on a sale a few weeks ago.

- So far I got two out of my list but I'm trying to be reasonable and not blow too much cash on non sense stuff right now.  I plan on buying the MVMT and maybe snag something from ebay between now and black friday.

Trying not to be too irresponsible lol

I got you but best part is you can pass them down to your kids so they will get use out of them. I wear one to work everyday just because they are something I like to wear.

1 minute ago, Tricks said:

I got you but best part is you can pass them down to your kids so they will get use out of them. I wear one to work everyday just because they are something I like to wear.

As of right now I don't plan on having any kids and if I do they aint getting shit

edit: They gonna bury me with those mother fuckers, big coffin full of jordans, watches, and gatorade

Edited by Sugarfoot
Just now, Sugarfoot said:

As of right now I don't plan on having any kids and if I do they aint getting shit

edit: They gonna bury me with those mother fuckers, big coffin full of jordans, watches, and gatorade

Lol I plan to pass them down if I do have kids. If not my brothers can have them because I kind of started them off with a fossil to see how they take care of them. They keep them clean and they bought a watch case for them.

3 hours ago, Tricks said:

Lol I plan to pass them down if I do have kids. If not my brothers can have them because I kind of started them off with a fossil to see how they take care of them. They keep them clean and they bought a watch case for them.

Tricks you live of your parents you aint paying a thing for the shit you have