15x Houses for Sale in Sofia

I've earned a great majority of my Tycoon status of buying and selling property in the game.  Capitalism still exist in game, especially when it comes to supply and demand.  I have all available houses in Sofia, so essentially anyone from this point forward anyone who wants to own a house in Sofia has to come through me.

I've made more money offline, than I have online, and this is how Ive done it.

18 hours ago, Pengfei Xiasheng said:

I've earned a great majority of my Tycoon status of buying and selling property in the game.  Capitalism still exist in game, especially when it comes to supply and demand.  I have all available houses in Sofia, so essentially anyone from this point forward anyone who wants to own a house in Sofia has to come through me.

I've made more money offline, than I have online, and this is how Ive done it.

Everyone who flip houses will say you fail at those houses.

On 7/3/2018 at 3:37 PM, Tom Kappa said:

I like to flip houses, And this... This was just a bad investment

I've sold 7 of my 15 houses each with a minimum of a 50k profit.  I've made 400k this week, and have less than 10 minutes play time.

Just purchased 7 more, priced the same.  All in Sofia, on all 3 servers.  I've earned my Tycoon Status doing exactly this.

Bump.

Edited by Pengfei Xiasheng
On 7/9/2018 at 11:33 AM, DeepHouse said:

You  should  pump better houses because it  looks like nobody want it  just a tip

it's 15 houses... and they dont lose value.  Make no mistake, as long as I'm priced fair, which I am, I will sell every single one of these houses.

• 2 weeks later...