Gang Wars 5 Winner Btw

if you had friends in school, sometimes people would do it as a joke bc it was funny, like putting shit on people and so on. I know you dont have anything knowledge on that type of shit because you rarely leave your house you degenerate. You can barely tie your shoes before you leave your house which I know you dont have to worry about that because you dont leave your house that much and just sit in your computer chair for the entire day and hours on end. Double digit IQ fucking monkey. And if you think I got "buillied" in school, ask @Tricks fat faggot, please end your life. 

Edited by Marzoh
Tarro, Tricks, EasyStreets and 2 others like this
13 minutes ago, Marzoh said:

if you had friends in school, sometimes people would do it as a joke bc it was funny, like putting shit on people and so on. I know you dont have anything knowledge on that type of shit because you rarely leave your house you degenerate. You can barely tie your shoes before you leave your house which I know you dont have to worry about that because you dont leave your house that much and just sit in your computer chair for the entire day and hours on end. Double digit IQ fucking monkey. And if you think I got "buillied" in school, ask @Tricks fat faggot, please end your life. 

Nate was never bullied tf? We all fucked around but nothing was serious. If you want to see how things went down in school I can post a video from snap of us. 

10 hours ago, Marzoh said:

Sound like marzho

15 hours ago, Marzoh said:

this mans in distress