Hey, Im Liam and I believe the servers are gonna die within the next few weeks and why im going to probably gonna be leaving with them, of course if these "gamebreaking" problems dont get fixed...

1. The Server(s) cant stay up for longer than around 30-45 minutes. -Get a better server host it cant be that hard from the amount of donations and key purchases (The main reason people are gonna leave)

2. Sorry to say but bad admins. -This is a harder fix but having 300 people on all 3 servers cant be too hard to find new ones. 

Here are some examples of the admins being shit. (everyone agrees with me whenever I ask them)

1. They are never there to help- If you post something in forums it will for sure take them within 1-3 weeks for them to respond to a RDM report or VDM (In my opinion is just sad)
       2. The ONLY time admins get on is when its a server event which I dont mind but get this. Its like once a week. Ive NEVER seen a admin on without doing server events.

3. The community- Actually for the most part its all fun and games and noone really does shit like troll, RDM, VDM rarely but when it does happen theres never a admin to help

Im just saying everyone in your servers is thinking the same thing, Im the only one that has the balls to say it though. Goodluck! if these problems dont get fixed soon I swear you will lose a ton of players including myself. Goodluck again and I wish the best to you. :)

bigjohn561, DJB, Azeh and 3 others like this

As for the servers, nobody can deny that it is awful right now. It's not the host however, and bamf is making tweaks and trying to fix it as best as he can. As far as the admins, you have to remember that they're all volunteers and do their best to help as much as they can. With how bad the servers are currently, there is an influx of comp requests and other things they have to help people with. Also, I guarantee there are more admins on the servers than you think, they are definitely not only on for events.

Innate and explicit like this
5 minutes ago, Liam Escovich said:

Hey, Im Liam and I believe the servers are gonna die within the next few weeks and why im going to probably gonna be leaving with them, of course if these "gamebreaking" problems dont get fixed...

1. The Server(s) cant stay up for longer than around 30-45 minutes. -Get a better server host it cant be that hard from the amount of donations and key purchases (The main reason people are gonna leave)

2. Sorry to say but bad admins. -This is a harder fix but having 300 people on all 3 servers cant be too hard to find new ones. 

Here are some examples of the admins being shit. (everyone agrees with me whenever I ask them)

1. They are never there to help- If you post something in forums it will for sure take them within 1-3 weeks for them to respond to a RDM report or VDM (In my opinion is just sad)
       2. The ONLY time admins get on is when its a server event which I dont mind but get this. Its like once a week. Ive NEVER seen a admin on without doing server events.

3. The community- Actually for the most part its all fun and games and noone really does shit like troll, RDM, VDM rarely but when it does happen theres never a admin to help

Im just saying everyone in your servers is thinking the same thing, Im the only one that has the balls to say it though. Goodluck! if these problems dont get fixed soon I swear you will lose a ton of players including myself. Goodluck again and I wish the best to you. :)

Escovichs are pests anyway

10 minutes ago, Liam Escovich said:

Im just saying everyone in your servers is thinking the same thing, Im the only one that has the balls to say it though. Goodluck! if these problems dont get fixed soon I swear you will lose a ton of players including myself. Goodluck again and I wish the best to you. :)

1. I don't think its just that simple but I feel this shouldn't have lasted this long tbh

2. Idk

1. For me it is usually a few days. U gotta realize admins work off of free time, Imagine having to go through 150 comp reports in over a day or two. Its get really demoralizing especially considering how much they do that we don't even realize

2. Disagreed, I see admins playing all the time whether it be on cop, Civ, Etc. They sometimes like to change there name a lot too because they don't want to be constantly harrassed just because they are a admin

3. Idk again

15 minutes ago, Scott said:

As for the servers, nobody can deny that it is awful right now. It's not the host however, and bamf is making tweaks and trying to fix it as best as he can. As far as the admins, you have to remember that they're all volunteers and do their best to help as much as they can. With how bad the servers are currently, there is an influx of comp requests and other things they have to help people with. Also, I guarantee there are more admins on the servers than you think, they are definitely not only on for events.

hello future support team member scott thank you for the reassurance

4 minutes ago, SharingWriter said:

You're entitled to your opinion but not your own facts. It is interesting how in just one month playing on the servers and around a cumulative amount of 80 hours playtime you have concluded that the admins are shit.

From your recent player reports the response time was around 1-2 days tops, I have never seen a player report go to a week unanswered.

And regarding admins playing on the server, I have no idea how you would even know when we are on considering the fact that you aren't a cop and I have never even heard of you before this post.

80 hours shit how many I got 

5 minutes ago, SharingWriter said:

You're entitled to your opinion but not your own facts. It is interesting how in just one month playing on the servers and around a cumulative amount of 80 hours playtime you have concluded that the admins are shit.

From your recent player reports the response time was around 1-2 days tops, I have never seen a player report go to a week unanswered.

And regarding admins playing on the server, I have no idea how you would even know when we are on considering the fact that you aren't a cop and I have never even heard of you before this post.

I rly want to know how many i got lol 

Lol obviously this guy is never in teamspeak... admins are always on ts... i see Survivalizer, Mitch, Reapered, Sharing, Bada, Jigawatt, Trilligy, and Painbringa almost every single day... not to mention all the support members on all the time too which they are a direct extension to the Admins 99% of the time.

Edited by Tyler
41 minutes ago, Liam Escovich said:

You're not the only one. It just seems that way because posts that criticize Asylum and its admins get removed. If they would just take the criticism to heart this place would be a lot better off.

51 minutes ago, Liam Escovich said:

1. They're doing their best you baboon

2. The admins don't deal with the servers. The devs do. By saying that they are never on, you should look harder sometimes. I've never seen the TS with out at least one admin in it. 

3. Sorry they can't ban people just of of word of mouth, record and report.

Edited by Twinkie
SharingWriter likes this
32 minutes ago, SharingWriter said:

f6274ffb8c4360b8ff053c16f1c4e187.png

1 hour ago, Liam Escovich said:

gtfo

Twinkie likes this

i am going to say i do not think it takes a week for rdm and vdm ive had 2-4 days which isnt bad just if your going to send proof just make sure you follow the instructions and send in enough video to show what happens that the reason i stream it just because then they have the entire stream on twitch to review to see what is happening.    Now server issues on being down yea its frustrating but as long as its gets fixed im all down with waiting a bit to get a better then it was before 

1 hour ago, SharingWriter said:

who are u ???

3 hours ago, Liam Escovich said:

1. Are you sure you arent just waiting to look at that report every 1-3 weeks because when I make reports it takes them at most 4-5 days

2. The admins dont play under there real names because of people following the around and trying to annoy them or ask dumb questions. They like to chill out and play the servers too you know.

Also on the basis of everyone hates the admins leave Kavala and those RDMers who think admins suck for doing there jobs disappear.

Edited by Lucky
GreenDemon likes this
49 minutes ago, Lucky said:

1. Are you sure you arent just waiting to look at that report every 1-3 weeks because when I make reports it takes them at most 4-5 days

2. The admins dont play under there real names because of people following the around and trying to annoy them or ask dumb questions. They like to chill out and play the servers too you know.

Also on the basis of everyone hates the admins leave Kavala and those RDMers who think admins suck for doing there jobs disappear.

Thanks for making all the statements that were already made in 1 post, Lucky u trying to get support member now :P

Lucky and SharingWriter like this

Hello,

I understand that your passion for the servers is unmeasurable. 

I agree that the current state is not something any any of us bad admins wish to see. Its a shame that we have worked this hard as admins to keep the players as happy as we (admins) are able to. To date, we have done the following as volunteer work. 

12,680 comp request. This has resulted in about 1,056 hours of man power

21,935 player reports have been handled. Resulting in about 1,827 hours of man power. 

There are other avenues of support that we provide that I'll withhold from this. These two have equaled to about 2,883 hours, equal to about 120 days of manpower. 

TLDR we work our ass off for you.

As others have stated, we are in game. You just might know what name we are playing under. Chances are the guy stealing your car, killing you in kavala, etc could be a admin. We have no reason to tell you that we are unless you are breaking a server rule. Most people know our voices. But that would require you to actually know us. I have a theory that unless you can call me, you can't judge my character. Anyways moving on. 

The developers are working on the server issues. There are countless threads about this, that I have provided as many sincere responses to. 

I have looked at your profile and cannot find any player reports submitted by you ( I found a whole 2 reports). Must be RDM everywhere? There is no way for us to know that someone RDM'd you unless we have video. Even if i was standing next to you in game, I would have no proof that it was RDM. A player could have sent you a message, or said something to you 3 minutes prior. 

I wish you the best. @Liam Escovich

Mitch

18 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Hello,

I understand that your passion for the servers is unmeasurable. 

I agree that the current state is not something any any of us bad admins wish to see. Its a shame that we have worked this hard as admins to keep the players as happy as we (admins) are able to. To date, we have done the following as volunteer work. 

12,680 comp request. This has resulted in about 1,056 hours of man power

21,935 player reports have been handled. Resulting in about 1,827 hours of man power. 

There are other avenues of support that we provide that I'll withhold from this. These two have equaled to about 2,883 hours, equal to about 120 days of manpower. 

TLDR we work our ass off for you.

As others have stated, we are in game. You just might know what name we are playing under. Chances are the guy stealing your car, killing you in kavala, etc could be a admin. We have no reason to tell you that we are unless you are breaking a server rule. Most people know our voices. But that would require you to actually know us. I have a theory that unless you can call me, you can't judge my character. Anyways moving on. 

The developers are working on the server issues. There are countless threads about this, that I have provided as many sincere responses to. 

I have looked at your profile and cannot find any player reports submitted by you ( I found a whole 2 reports). Must be RDM everywhere? There is no way for us to know that someone RDM'd you unless we have video. Even if i was standing next to you in game, I would have no proof that it was RDM. A player could have sent you a message, or said something to you 3 minutes prior. 

I wish you the best. @Liam Escovich

Mitch

Say Mitch when u starting your streams again?