Greatest Cop Bank Clutch

Just now, Chewbacca said:

Being the "greatest cop" Isn't shooting 4 guys in the back, its fighting them heads on buddy. If it was that way then it would make sense. Right now you are just making a joke out of yourself.

I am not saying I am the greatest cop. Learn english. It was titled "Greatest Cop Bank Clutch" AKA It was the greatest bank clutch by a cop. Even though it wasn't, it's eyecatching.

Just now, The Official Shadow said:

I am not saying I am the greatest cop. Learn english. It was titled "Greatest Cop Bank Clutch" AKA It was the greatest bank clutch by a cop. Even though it wasn't, it's eyecatching.

You are shit at this game. How about you post where I 1 tapped you 600 meters out or when I shot you out of the heli while we were robbing the bank

Just now, The Official Shadow said:

It wasn't even a active bank, from what i can see.

Edited by Chewbacca

shadow calm down buddy holy shit i can see the vain in Ur forehead popping outshadow calm down buddy holy shit i can see the vain in Ur forehead popping outshadow calm down buddy holy shit i can see the vain in Ur forehead popping outshadow calm down buddy holy shit i can see the vain in Ur forehead popping outshadow calm down buddy holy shit i can see the vain in Ur forehead popping outshadow calm down buddy holy shit i can see the vain in Ur forehead popping outshadow calm down buddy holy shit i can see the vain in Ur forehead popping outshadow calm down buddy holy shit i can see the vain in Ur forehead popping outshadow calm down buddy holy shit i can see the vain in Ur forehead popping outshadow calm down buddy holy shit i can see the vain in Ur forehead popping outshadow calm down buddy holy shit i can see the vain in Ur forehead popping outshadow calm down buddy holy shit i can see the vain in Ur forehead popping outshadow calm down buddy holy shit i can see the vain in Ur forehead popping outshadow calm down buddy holy shit i can see the vain in Ur forehead popping out

Just now, ItsTox said:

shadow calm down buddy holy shit i can see the vain in Ur forehead popping outshadow calm down buddy holy shit i can see the vain in Ur forehead popping outshadow calm down buddy holy shit i can see the vain in Ur forehead popping outshadow calm down buddy holy shit i can see the vain in Ur forehead popping outshadow calm down buddy holy shit i can see the vain in Ur forehead popping outshadow calm down buddy holy shit i can see the vain in Ur forehead popping outshadow calm down buddy holy shit i can see the vain in Ur forehead popping outshadow calm down buddy holy shit i can see the vain in Ur forehead popping outshadow calm down buddy holy shit i can see the vain in Ur forehead popping outshadow calm down buddy holy shit i can see the vain in Ur forehead popping outshadow calm down buddy holy shit i can see the vain in Ur forehead popping outshadow calm down buddy holy shit i can see the vain in Ur forehead popping outshadow calm down buddy holy shit i can see the vain in Ur forehead popping outshadow calm down buddy holy shit i can see the vain in Ur forehead popping out

Salty bc your friend is in jail right now because you got 1v4'ed by a spar.

Blake Kingsin likes this