Greatest Cop Bank Clutch

Just now, iBacon said:

How old are you, just curious? Just having flashbacks to kids screaming at me to 1v1 them on call of duty rust noscop3s only

Just now, SledGangXd said:

Sorry who are you?

At least answer the question instead of redirecting. At the very least are you 15 or older?

Get off cop and come fight a cartel

how about we do a 9v9 cops vs robbers and we will even give you the advantages such has the high ground and multiple building to hide in. just make sure a constable doesn't just walk in and get all of you guys, that would be silly. Oh wait...

Just now, SM | PowerNut said:

how about we do a 9v9 cops vs robbers and we will even give you the advantages such has the high ground and multiple building to hide in. just make sure a constable doesn't just walk in and get all of you guys, that would be silly. Oh wait...

Who the actuallllll fuck are you bud

2 minutes ago, cHIP ōTLE said:

You know when you're in the ocean and you catch a mouth full of that nasty saltwater?  

That is this thread.

Everyone calm down.  It's just a game.

this loser had the video uploaded before the fight was over he thinks that was a good clip he is fucking retarded hasnt gotten a kill over 100 meters he kept coming back he got tired of buying loadouts

Edited by SledGangXd

this looser had the video uploaded before the fight was over he thinks that was a good clip he is fucking retarded hasnt gotten a kill over 100 meters he kept coming back he got tired of buying loadouts

Cheers! I don't buy loadouts. I use the 5.56, I don't need any higher caliber because all I have to do is dump rounds into your back. Why would I need a big gun? You're blind anyways...

this looser had the video uploaded before the fight was over he thinks that was a good clip he is fucking retarded hasnt gotten a kill over 100 meters he kept coming back he got tired of buying loadouts

I think you mean "Loser", and I had it uploaded bc it was a 1min shadowplay and I had nothing to do after processing your 100k friend after the fight.

Just now, The Official Shadow said:

Cheers! I don't buy loadouts. I use the 5.56, I don't need any higher caliber because all I have to do is dump rounds into your back. Why would I need a big gun? You're blind anyways...

Wow you play on cop and cant afford a big gun that's cute but its also cute who when its in donor you always get shit on and why would I be mad you never got me to hq and I got off because I never had a bounty and none of you know to search a BH XD

Just now, The Official Shadow said:

I think you mean "Loser", and I had it uploaded bc it was a 1min shadowplay and I had nothing to do after processing your 100k friend after the fight.

Im in the middle of playing a game some not worried about spelling fucking small dick bitch cock eating hoe bag

Dude, it's the APD.  They'll zerg all day with free loadouts.

Im in the middle of playing a game some not worried about spelling fucking small dick bitch cock eating hoe bag

Harassment? I am offended. I am going to have to report this to the admin team and have restrictive points put on you in the forums. I cannot believer this. You are so insensitive. Genuinely hurt my feelings. Cheers!

9 minutes ago, The Official Shadow said:

"I'm Poiil, I HATE ASYLUM BECAUSE THERE ARE NO FIGHTS ANYMORE EVEN THOUGH I PLAY IT EVERYDAY"

"I HATE COPS THAT DO THEIR JOB AND ACTUALLY FIGHT US, WHAT A BUNCH OF SCUMBAGS."

You are so meme worthy... 

I never said there was no fights and cops are generally scumbags you come to therisa even though you know exactly what we are doing and by playing cop 24/7 and coming to get us at therisa you are killing off any fights we actually have

Xehons likes this