Greatest Cop Bank Clutch

47 minutes ago, SledGangXd said:

You are retarded We did the bank wiped the cops over and over then we landed to fight another gang and the cops show up. Who are you again?

Why there fella you need to slow it down. Only the god tier players can say who are u!

Edited by Farmer Steve Loves Bada
Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

You're the little dicked weeb that she was telling me about? Shit. I do feel bad for you. Don't worry. I'll be sure the ol nurse in the retirement home turns off your tank. 

She wants to leave you, she told me last night. something about "all he does is cook moonshine and molest the animals." 

1 minute ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Did you recently start remodeling your home? Had your old lady at home depot complaining that it had been years since she last saw hardwood. 

Dear Mitch,

I'm writing this slow 'cause I know you can't read fast.  We don't live where we did when you left.  Your dad read in the paper that most accidents happen within twenty miles of home, so we moved. Won't be able to send you the address as the last Arkansas family that lived here took the numbers with them for their house, so they wouldn't have to change their address.

This place has a washing machine.  The first day I put four shirts in it, pulled the chain and haven't seen 'em since.

It only rained twice this week, three days the first time and four days the second time.

The coat you wanted me to send to you, Aunt Sue said it would be a little too heavy to send in the mail with them heavy buttons, so we cut them off and put them in the pockets.

We got a bill from the funeral home, and it said if we didn't make the final payment on Grandma's funderal bill, up she comes.

About your sister, she had a baby this morning.  I haven't found out whether if it is a boy or a girl so don't know if you are an Aunt or Uncle.

Your Uncle John fell in the whiskey vat.  Some men tried to get him out, but he fought them off playfully, so he drowned.  We cremated him and he burned for three days.

Three of your friends went off the bridge in a pickup.  One was driving and the other two were in the back.  The driver got out.  He rolled down the window and swam to safery.  The other 2 drowned.  They couldn't get the tail gate down.

Not much more news this time.  Nothing much happened.  If you don't get this letter, please let me know and I will send another one.

Love Mama.

iBacon, Kernikov, Kev 23 and 7 others like this
Just now, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Dear Mitch,

I'm writing this slow 'cause I know you can't read fast.  We don't live where we did when you left.  Your dad read in the paper that most accidents happen within twenty miles of home, so we moved. Won't be able to send you the address as the last Arkansas family that lived here took the numbers with them for their house, so they wouldn't have to change their address.

This place has a washing machine.  The first day I put four shirts in it, pulled the chain and haven't seen 'em since.

It only rained twice this week, three days the first time and four days the second time.

The coat you wanted me to send to you, Aunt Sue said it would be a little too heavy to send in the mail with them heavy buttons, so we cut them off and put them in the pockets.

We got a bill from the funeral home, and it said if we didn't make the final payment on Grandma's funderal bill, up she comes.

About your sister, she had a baby this morning.  I haven't found out whether if it is a boy or a girl so don't know if you are an Aunt or Uncle.

Your Uncle John fell in the whiskey vat.  Some men tried to get him out, but he fought them off playfully, so he drowned.  We cremated him and he burned for three days.

Three of your friends went off the bridge in a pickup.  One was driving and the other two were in the back.  The driver got out.  He rolled down the window and swam to safery.  The other 2 drowned.  They couldn't get the tail gate down.

Not much more news this time.  Nothing much happened.  If you don't get this letter, please let me know and I will send another one.

Love Mama.

You're so old and slow, you had to Google your next roast? I'd prefer if you used your t9 keyboard on your phone to write me a letter. 

Shitter

Steve and Xehons like this