BDO

EthanS

You probably need to spend a minimum of 150-200 dollars if on BDO if you wanna take it seriously. I played it seriously since February and just quit last week, the game really sucks you dry of time more than anything if you want to be efficient.

That said it's basically a game with great graphics and combat, and a really shitty system for gearing up. Just for reference, there's not a single player in BDO that is "Max gear" as it takes inordinate amounts of time to even get a single piece of gear to its maximum enhancement. That said the flip side of that is there is always goals for you to set to progress further.

The game is a marathon, not a gear sprint.

29 minutes ago, HereToStealYourIdeas said:

You probably need to spend a minimum of 150-200 dollars if on BDO if you wanna take it seriously. I played it seriously since February and just quit last week, the game really sucks you dry of time more than anything if you want to be efficient.

That said it's basically a game with great graphics and combat, and a really shitty system for gearing up. Just for reference, there's not a single player in BDO that is "Max gear" as it takes inordinate amounts of time to even get a single piece of gear to its maximum enhancement. That said the flip side of that is there is always goals for you to set to progress further.

The game is a marathon, not a gear sprint.

^ this, one PEN ATTEMPT (not even guaranteed) can cost you tens of millions of gold EASY and they add up because no one gets PEN first try... it's super rare. Most of the top players only have 2-3 PEN items and you can have a maximum of what 10?

Edited by Tyler
4 hours ago, Tyler said:

^ this, one PEN ATTEMPT (not even guaranteed) can cost you tens of millions of gold EASY and they add up because no one gets PEN first try... it's super rare. Most of the top players only have 2-3 PEN items and you can have a maximum of what 10?

tens of millions? lmao. try hundreds of millions, if not billions. but if he's just getting into BDO, PEN is over a year away.

@Wizard feel free to ask me anything. There's a million things to do in the game (it's overwhelming) and it can be a bit of a money sink if you really get into it, but it's a fantastic game and the PvP is >>>

Edited by Maaqs
13 minutes ago, Maaqs said:

tens of millions? lmao. try hundreds of millions, if not billions. but if he's just getting into BDO, PEN is over a year away.

@Wizard feel free to ask me anything. There's a million things to do in the game (it's overwhelming) and it can be a bit of a money sink if you really get into it, but it's a fantastic game and the PvP is >>>

Yea its a great game if you have the time i just quit after wasting a bill in awakening

Just now, Wizard said:

Yea its a great game if you have the time i just quit after wasting a bill in awakening

That can definitely happen. If you were looking to come back / keep  playing, it's a good time right now. There's an event going on and there's a fish (well, octopus) that sell for 500k each to any vendor. 20mil+ every night from AFK fishing