Pvt R. Orange

Hello Everyone. I am a Milsim enthusiast apart of a unit for Arma. I am in the Bounty huntin business and I like the gig so far. I have a team I roll with and we made an exceptional amount in the past week. I want to thank the developers for doing this because I used to be on this server actually a while ago but didnt really find it to be all that fun, but since then this has really develioped and I plan on being here for a while. Pvt R. Orange is my alias for this and my go to server is Asylum #3.

In regards to 911, I plan on making a militia of Milsim members to take them head on and eliminating them entirely. But, we shall see.

Atra, PoorAsianBoy, Donald and 2 others like this
1 hour ago, Tom Kappa said:

Well boys, Time for the easy montage clips. Usually Milsim seems it contains 20 second long peeks all while being in the open. This should be fun :)

we are actually not that stupid lol. The thing is we have a group of veterans and such and we want to take over an online insugency in a Life server because its the closest thing we got.

16 hours ago, Pvt R. Orange said:

Hello Everyone. I am a Milsim enthusiast apart of a unit for Arma. I am in the Bounty huntin business and I like the gig so far. I have a team I roll with and we made an exceptional amount in the past week. I want to thank the developers for doing this because I used to be on this server actually a while ago but didnt really find it to be all that fun, but since then this has really develioped and I plan on being here for a while. Pvt R. Orange is my alias for this and my go to server is Asylum #3.

In regards to 911, I plan on making a militia of Milsim members to take them head on and eliminating them entirely. But, we shall see.

who are you?

Good Lub likes this