ArmA 3 Eden Update Today!

rngr

Just now, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Is that why my rendering is all weird?  Buildings next to me have this weird blurry layer that slowly removes itself with every step I take, i'm trying my best to explain it.  But it is driving me insane and I don't know how to make it stop.

Is it bloom? Maybe the setting was reset with update?

13 minutes ago, Dextrix said:

Is it bloom? Maybe the setting was reset with update?

I don't think so.  It's just like a very strange way it's loading textures or something like that

Just now, PJ - said:

The new bulletsounds are really awkward imo. They do make combat really tense though.

You get use to it.  You can hear bullets from so far away now, it should make things very interesting.

Just now, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

You get use to it.  You can hear bullets from so far away now, it should make things very interesting.

True , however people hear completely different things while they are quite near eachtother. For example i'm getting shot and my teammate wont have a clue where its coming from, when he's only like 50 m away

Some of my favorites:
 - Tweaked: Characters of all factions passed the advanced ninja training course and should now be able to survive falling from reasonable heights

- Fixed: Lowering the primary weapon in prone stance no longer forces the player to stand up

- Fixed: Divers got stuck after getting out of a boat without a primary weapon

- Fixed: In Zeus, when multiple objects were dragged onto another object, it sometimes resulted in all objects being stacked on the same position

- Fixed: Bushes should no longer provide immortality against projectiles to characters hiding inside

- Added: Eden 3D Editor (technical name: 3DEN)

1 hour ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

http://imgur.com/a/JuqGe

It's not too noticeable in screen shots.  I might upload a video for help later.

That's really strange, looks like occlusion maps but not in their proper places. I wonder if updating HBAO changed anything. 

This is all just conjecture, but try adjusting your ambient occlusion settings and see if that fixes anything.