Today's Music Sucks Bad

careful or they jump on you. Just gotta let em listen to what ever they listen to. Heres what I always say about music.

First there was jazz, its chords were plentiful.

Blues came around they said, fuck it! We only need 3 of those chords.

Country came a while after and exclaimed, "I bet ya we can get by with just two of them there chords"

Finally, modern music arrived and they said, "fuck it whats a chord?"

xlOutsiderlx, Huan Lee and Tarro like this
Just now, NotMike said:

careful or they jump on you. Just gotta let em listen to what ever they listen to. Heres what I always say about music.

First there was jazz, its chords were plentiful.

Blues came around they said, fuck it! We only need 3 of those chords.

Country came a while after and exclaimed, "I bet ya we can get by with just two of them there chords"

Finally, modern music arrived and they said, "fuck it whats a chord?"

That is by far the best damn explanation of music. Well said.

Just now, massi said:

you're like 15 what are you on about

how about you go get your A+ now that you're sec+

Sec+ is higher than your A+ dumbass. Its higher than your CCNA as well.... And I am 26, everyone knows that dude.

Also, its higher than your Network+.... So????

Edited by xlOutsiderlx
Because Silver Spy thinks he is God! XD
NotMike and Farmer Steve like this
Just now, Vedalkenn said:

how can everyone know that if nobody knows who you are?

You sure about that? I am Constable Schrader. I am known for my RP. I am the CompTIA Meme Guy, everybody knows me who watches the forums. I used to be EXG Karma, DS sure as hell knows me..... So?

Just now, xlOutsiderlx said:

You sure about that? I am Constable Schrader. I am known for my RP. I am the CompTIA Meme Guy, everybody knows me who watches the forums. I used to be EXG Karma, DS sure as hell knows me..... So?

Woah Calm Down there buddy seemed to have touched a nerve, I've sure as hell got no clue who any of those people are. But you seem to be pretty full of yourself for a guy who changes passwords

Just now, Vedalkenn said:

Woah Calm Down there buddy seemed to have touched a nerve, I've sure as hell got no clue who any of those people are. But you seem to be pretty full of yourself for a guy who changes passwords

Haha. You didnt touch anything. I just drop facts and enjoy the flames. Haters gonna hate ;)

7 minutes ago, xlOutsiderlx said:

Oh you know you loved that one song "We Fly High" by Jim Jones. LOL. What is some more?

no haven't got a clue as to who jim jones is but i can sure as hell tell that still holding onto the 2000's was an understatement. definitely still living in it yikes

Why don't we just listen to what we want to listen to while also letting people listen to what they want to listen to?

I don't get music elitists, I have a friend just like this. He listens to Queen exclusively and thinks they're the end all, be all.

Dood's a serious autist but I love him too much, enough to look past his ignorance.

Life is too short to worry about something stupid like music preference, people will like what they like.

ItsLego, vedalkenn, Azeh and 3 others like this
Just now, Kettles said:

Why don't we just listen to what we want to listen to while also letting people listen to what they want to listen to?

I don't get music elitists, I have a friend just like this. He listens to Queen exclusively and thinks they're the end all, be all.

Dood's a serious autist but I love him too much, enough to look past his ignorance.

Life is too short to worry about something stupid like music preference, people will like what they like.

True, but there is even science behind how bad music sucks these days. Seriously, its been scientifically proven that music today sucks ass. There is good artists here and there like NF, Hopsin, Young Dolph, and many others that not many people know about. You have to really look for the music these days though. But come on Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga, and all the rest suck ass. Cardi B sucks too.