Today's Music Sucks Bad

12 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

I never understood why people always rubbed there dicks with how much money they make or what there title is.

I was 100 times happier when I cleaned floors & Ref'd at the YMCA then I am now working at IBM.

Money aint everything

What did you ref, based off what you said I'm assuming basketball?

34 minutes ago, xlOutsiderlx said:

True, but there is even science behind how bad music sucks these days. Seriously, its been scientifically proven that music today sucks ass. There is good artists here and there like NF, Hopsin, Young Dolph, and many others that not many people know about. You have to really look for the music these days though. But come on Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga, and all the rest suck ass. Cardi B sucks too.

Nicki Minaj terrible? 

Hahahahaha this post has to be a joke right? Hopsin? Don't make me laugh, that guy is a clown.

29 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Yup Ref'd basketball for six years, started cleaning floors under the table and volunteering to coach the kids until they hired me as a ref.

Ahh Ok, nah I picked up refereeing it's fun cause I enjoy watching the little kids run into each other cause its funny it's just kinda rough that its seasonal. 

xlOutsiderlx likes this
3 hours ago, Reapered said:

Nicki Minaj terrible? 

Hahahahaha this post has to be a joke right? Hopsin? Don't make me laugh, that guy is a clown.

You can't say that it is the same damn thing over and over again. And he actually is coherent and you can actually understand his words rather than the auto tune bullshit. 

2 hours ago, Steve said:

In terms of musical complexity and technical talent required to create and play the music jazz and blues will always take the cake, followed by 80s and 90s metal. Slayer, Megadeth, Anthrax, Pantera, etc.

Good bands but Hellyeah, Bullet For My Valentine, and Mudvayne are fucking good.