6 minutes ago, xlOutsiderlx said:

Are you sure about that?

Dude are you actually toxic because most of the forum posts I have read you are either roasting or just plain out being retarded. Can you please you the forums in a positive manner and give positive feedback. Every once and a while it is ok to be a little troll but you actually have been doing it all day. Asylum is going through enough right now does not need your negative feedback.

Edited by 王 i have aids in my but 王
Just now, 王 i have aids in my but 王 said:

Dude are you actually toxic because most of the forum posts I have read you are either roasting or just plain out being retarded. Can you please you the forums in a positive manner and give positive feedback. Every once and a while it is ok to be a little troll but you actually have been doing it all day. Asylum is going through enough right now does not need your negative feedback.

Trust me, I wish I can post something that is constructive. However, when I do then people just bring up the CompTIA shit and call me an idiot. So.... I try to be constructive but most of the time I have to be the little troll.

58 minutes ago, 王 i have aids in my but 王 said:

And this man is a troll, so when he’s serious he means business ;)

xlOutsiderlx and Lucky like this
1 hour ago, Silver-Spy said:

It will show up when the other two servers are more populated.

Not to be toxic but I'm pretty sure 3 is just on a timer. At least I am 100% it used to be. It would go up at 3 p.m. and go down at 3 a.m. haven't looked recently but I am interested to see if they actually put some code or something that actually depends on player numbers.

Silver-Spy likes this
Just now, Lucky said:

Not to be toxic but I'm pretty sure 3 is just on a timer. At least I am 100% it used to be. It would go up at 3 p.m. and go down at 3 a.m. haven't looked recently but I am interested to see if they actually put some code or something that actually depends on player numbers.

I thought all servers were to stay up and running? Are we seriously reducing down to only 2 servers?