Community Goals for July 2018

bamf

You would have so many more donators if your garbage admins didnt ban everyone for dumb shit. Wanna fix asylum? Put me in charge and I'll wipe out the majority of ur admin team and cop force and start fresh. And mass unban everyone whose banned for rdm/vdm/cl/racism. 

Tell posieden to add their bones for when someone combat logs they still get the money and sent to jail. If they do this successfully a report against this person shouldn't be in affect due to they still got the money and victim sent to jail

Edited by Rapidkillz
28 minutes ago, Rapidkillz said:

You would have so many more donators if your garbage admins didnt ban everyone for dumb shit. Wanna fix asylum? Put me in charge and I'll wipe out the majority of ur admin team and cop force and start fresh. And mass unban everyone whose banned for rdm/vdm/cl/racism. 

Tell posieden to add their bones for when someone combat logs they still get the money and sent to jail. If they do this successfully a report against this person shouldn't be in affect due to they still got the money and victim sent to jail

They can still sent you to jail if you cl

1 hour ago, Rapidkillz said:

Ur the one who started harrasing someone because of their sexuality so... No.

1 hour ago, Rapidkillz said:

All the ban types your talking about (except racism), typically have very little time attached to them for first offenses.  If someone is banned a long time for those, then it's because they are habitual offenders.  

As for putting someone who CLs in jail, we have the douchebags already.  If you've got someone's bounty and they CL - walk up, scroll wheel, profit.  Also, that auto reports them for the CL so we can ban them and then chat with them about not doing that again.  

On 7/6/2018 at 10:25 PM, bamf said:

Everyone-  

In addition to the normal goals that we have every month, this month will be slightly different.  I have hired @Poseidon to look through the Asylum code and work on (mainly) performance.  Many of you may know him as the former owner/developer of Olympus.  

I've agreed to pay him for two weeks initially, but as the Community Goal amount increases for the month - so will the chance that will be able to keep him on longer as he makes improvements.  Here is your chance to directly impact server performance here at Asylum by donating money to that effort.  Hopefully we'll not only be done with the BE kicks, but also have much better server performance going forward very soon.  

Also, if we hit tier 3 (or higher) during the month of July I will go ahead and unlock that now instead of waiting until August.  So there are two great reasons to donate to the Community Goals for this month.  

Thanks,  

Bamf

You better unlock them now!!!!

:pogchamp:

df7f23365212078fb5d2c2bb82096eef.png

JackBlaque and ProGrant like this
  • 1 month later...
On 7/25/2018 at 9:24 AM, bamf said:

All the ban types your talking about (except racism), typically have very little time attached to them for first offenses.  If someone is banned a long time for those, then it's because they are habitual offenders.  

As for putting someone who CLs in jail, we have the douchebags already.  If you've got someone's bounty and they CL - walk up, scroll wheel, profit.  Also, that auto reports them for the CL so we can ban them and then chat with them about not doing that again.  

Yeah you fucking idiot @Rapidkillz but the admins are fucked in the head example 

An admin spawns in like 5 rpg’s and a loadout and then went to fed and started to rpg the fuck out of our ifirits then when I asked him why he did it. I explained we gotta grind for our shit he said he did comp requests and forums reports so he is allowed and guess what I got to say to him he can kindly suck the fuck out of my dick to be completely honest.

Edited by SledGangXd
.Casper likes this
1 hour ago, SledGangXd said:

Yeah you fucking idiot @Rapidkillz but the admins are fucked in the head example 

An admin spawns in like 5 rpg’s and a loadout and then went to fed and started to rpg the fuck out of our ifirits then when I asked him why he did it. I explained we gotta grind for our shit he said he did comp requests and forums reports so he is allowed and guess what I got to say to him he can kindly suck the fuck out of my dick to be completely honest.

Yea so? People don't work without pay and the admins get payed in asylum cash, they could have just gone to reb and bought all that shit or more, or just said fuck it and spawned it in. Ether way you where fucked.

2 hours ago, Twinkie said:

Yea so? People don't work without pay and the admins get payed in asylum cash, they could have just gone to reb and bought all that shit or more, or just said fuck it and spawned it in. Ether way you where fucked.

I understand they gotta get paid but when it takes 2 fucking weeks for me to get a comp and I see around 3 admins per day online dicking off blowing shit up killing people its a little out of hand