Sick of this prison

once again the prison is utter shit, ive now spent 2 and a half hours in jail from a 45min sentence because the server keeps crashing... also whose idea was it to wipe the bounty when you get broken out of jail? sick of it. rebels including myself love building up a bounty, I literally only ever want people to break me out of prison if I have a high bounty. @Roicesb had a 750k bounty and we broke him out after a long and gruelling fight with the cops.... now he only has a 10k bounty. but at least we saved him 10 mins of his time... pointless. another terrible decision nobody asked for...

I hope it's not intentional that you have to sit your entire jail sentence without logging out or it resets. 

Edited by Alec-I
IAmLegion, Buck, BioHazard and 30 others like this

Thankfully we have a good shot of the crashes and lag getting fixed. That being said, I don't like the prison any more then most of the community. I doubt it will get changed but I would take the servers working over a terribly designed prison being removed.

Edited by Steve

I dont get why they still have it as pressing plates reduces the bail price and not the time. Anyone who has a bounty over 100k wont spend the time or have the time to grind their bail down to a payable amount, shits dumb. I know there is more pressing issues going on right now with server performance but its a simple change that will benefit everyone. Also alec got a fish stuck in his cock in Peru.

26 minutes ago, Alec-I said:

but ya can't message cops when ur in prison

#t <cops name> noob

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
Atra likes this
2 minutes ago, Alec-I said:

don't pee in the amazon river

wait are you for real that a penis fish entered your dick?

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Ew you had sex with a fish.

Just now, HomeTrlx said:

wait are you for real that a penis fish entered your dick?

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Ew you had sex with a fish.

Image result for yes its true gif

1 hour ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

hey hey hey, I offered those dev's a better prison with a bunch of shit removed to 1 make it prettier. 2 reduce object count 3. make it more use able. but i got a no fam i'm good.

All I know is after they removed the OG prison it’s getting worse and worse, but why do they care they don’t play lol.

Edited by Mr.Purple
Huan Lee likes this
2 hours ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

hey hey hey, I offered those dev's a better prison with a bunch of shit removed to 1 make it prettier. 2 reduce object count 3. make it more use able. but i got a no fam i'm good.

Ngl some of the shit you showed me was good. Did they give any reason for not using it ?