Lads: A story of lifelong friendship (Chapter 3)

Kate

:Harambe::Harambe::Harambe:

Chapter 3: Pumped up kicks

Seven years after the events of chapter 2.

Senior Year. Who would have thought we would make it this far? I sure as hell didn't think so. Seven years with the greatest friend anyone could ever have. Seven years of banging thots. Seven years of doing drugs. Alas, there was not much of getting paid in those 7 years. Hey, two out of three ain't bad. Tomorrow is graduation. The first day of the rest of our lives, or so I thought. Harambe was to graduate with high honors. Smartest lad I know. Me? Well let's just say I barely passed. But Harambe; Harambe was going to accomplish great things, he is going to change the world I thought to myself, but not in the way I had hoped.

exactly 1 day later

It's time. The Pomp and Circumstance starts playing, some of you might know it as The Graduation March. Students start to walk on stage in alphabetical order. First the A's, then the B's and so on. Everything changed when we got to I. Mitch I. walks on stage, pulls an ak-47 out from under his graduation gown, and starts to unload. The music seems to disappear as the loud crack of the rifle takes presence. These are highschool students. They are scared and they don't know how to react. One student took action that day. One student rose above the rest. Who was that student? It was Harambe. Harambe runs at Mitch with haste. Mitch sees this and fires at Harambe. Harambe is hit several times but that doesn't stop him, it won't stop him. Harambe leaps onto Mitch and pulls the rifle from his hands. Harambe sees it as just to end Mitch then and there, and he does. Two shots are fired and Mitch is no more. Harambe's adrenaline dissipates and he falls to his knees, and finally onto his back. I run to Harambe's side with fear of what life might be like without him. I tell Harambe we can get him help. I tell him the ambulance is on the way. Harambe's breathing weakens and with his final breathe he utters this phrase. "Save Asylum".

Chapter 4 coming soon

BlackShot, Huan Lee and Mr. Linux like this