General Questions

I genuinely want to know an explanation behind these as they are kind of a "Grey Area" and don't want to be banned for it

1. Do Sirens within 100 meters of you count as initiation?

2. If a bank is at a "Elevated Security" state, Can anyone within the Island open fire on either party as long as it is an active firefight?

3. If u get pulled over / talked to by a cop less than 5 minutes ago, Are you allowed to go ahead and still Shoot/Down the cops?

Thank you

Edited by Tom Kappa
Just now, Steve said:

America is the country that sticks their dick in every other country to benefit your corporate masters. We haven't really belonged in any war since WW2, but propaganda turns that into a fucking 4th of July party to gain moral support from the population. If you buy into that shit you are either a fool or a coward who wants to fit in with everyone else.

giphy.gif Steve please calm down. You fuck.

Steve, Alec-I, Twinkie and 3 others like this
39 minutes ago, Tom Kappa said:

I genuinely want to know an explanation behind these as they are kind of a "Grey Area" and don't want to be banned for it

1. Do Sirens within 100 meters of you count as initiation?

2. If a bank is at a "Elevated Security" state, Can anyone within the Island open fire on either party as long as it is an active firefight?

3. If u get pulled over / talked to by a cop less than 5 minutes ago, Are you allowed to go ahead and still Shoot/Down the cops?

Thank you

1. No. Sirens need to be obviously directed at you, or a group member. 

2. Elevated security is not red. Unless you were there for the iniatal fight within the last 5 minutes. You'll need to engage again with the people involved.

3. Yes. As long as its within 5 minutes. I've killed plenty of cops just after they had pulled me over. It's their risk to stop you in the first place. Getting a ticket or a pardon does not end the server rule of 5 minutes.