Worldcup

Filiip

That England game was good..but that fucking Croatia vs Russia was the best game so far!

I think France is going all the way.. I mean when you have a guy like Dembélé siting on the bench cause 

there is too much talent already on the field I dont see anyone stopping them! 

5 minutes ago, Manolo said:

That England game was good..but that fucking Croatia vs Russia was the best game so far!

I think France is going all the way.. I mean when you have a guy like Dembélé siting on the bench cause 

temper would beat france

bunni likes this
1 hour ago, Manolo said:

not sure tbh, belgium have hazard lukaku,  de bruyne and kompany. that game is going to be nasty. in my op the Argentina vs france game was the best game in the world cup so far 

Edited by Alec-I

i too am a fan of the popular sport known as football or soccer in america, and i also enjoy talking about teams during a popular event known as The Worldcup ™. I like to put input on my opinion of which team i think will strike victorious or already has been victorious in this year's event, and look forward to the next event in approximately 4 years time in the year 2022 or two thousand & twenty two. :frog:

Edited by Huan Lee