The 911 gangs are going to quit Asylum as a whole

Jueze

18 hours ago, jueze0526 said:

As an ordinary Chinese player, I want to say that Asylum is a server that links the world together, a server full of content and fun, a server with a virtual reality full of similar servers. Playing the Asylum server for 3 years, has been fascinated by such a game, and our Chinese players are all Asylum VIP, but It is the Chinese people who have been treated unfairly in the server, making it sad for our Chinese players. For example, I was banned by the badabing for more than a year, until I was relieved of the ban. I immediately returned to Asylum, but I was very disappointed that the former Asylum server was very stable and had 5 servers. Now, there are only 3 servers, and one server only opens 12 hours a day. All servers are shit. Many of my friends are tired of such garbage servers. They hate the error prohibition of administrators, and can not accept other players' racial discrimination. Goodbye Asylum.

Im glad yall are leaving lol i love to have a 2.5k bounty just to look behind me a see a ifirit full of 911 members screaming  HANDS HANDS HANDS HANDS than downing me chopping whatever car im in and sending me to jail 

Good Riddance

#BYEBYE911

Defragments likes this
17 hours ago, explicit said:

ations about a whole group based off the actions of a minority. it's immature and annoying. jokes and toxicity are okay in moderation but it comes to a point where it's downrig

sure you can go ahead and meme me and label me a hypocrite due to some of my past actions but if you don't think how they were treated was fucked up there's something wrong - and if that's the case just take a minute to stray away from your internet ego and actually think critically for a moment. 

Half of the chinese players spoke no english and when they did it was fuck you so fuck em mistreated or not fuck em 

People think 911 are all RDM, because someone 911 member RDM. People hate 911, because we are bounty hunter and they have a bounty.

what's wrong with bounty hunter come after a guy have 3k bounty?

What's wrong with the people hate Chinese player in this server?

And what's wrong with people who RDM all 911 member, just because we are 911?

"come to american" -fiji bots https://gyazo.com/11b1df01fa27f6ce6763bce74d06547f

Edited by CwilliamY
lol
Sikorsky likes this
On 2018/7/8 at 0:45 PM, Bob Lee said:

Why don't you steal the Asylum files again and make your own server?

What u mean again? we all are just player in this server and love Asylum. We are not trying to make anything from this server. If u think some Chinese guy steal the files talk shit to them. Just because we all Chinese so u think we all same? retard, we did nothing to this server, we just players.

47 minutes ago, CwilliamY said:

Rip. I love this server, but sometimes I don't want play this server anymore because people talking shit to me because I am in 911, I am a Chinese.

we are not get racist word in Olympus.

I have many friend in this server, I want keep play this server. But some people just keep make me sick.

taiwan #1

48 minutes ago, CwilliamY said:

What u mean again? we all are just player in this server and love Asylum. We are not trying to make anything from this server. If u think some Chinese guy steal the files talk shit to them. Just because we all Chinese so u think we all same? retard, we did nothing to this server, we just players.

Chinese are thieves they steal intellectual property all the time, typical Chinese

BioHazard likes this
15 hours ago, KIIAK said:

Im glad yall are leaving lol i love to have a 2.5k bounty just to look behind me a see a ifirit full of 911 members screaming  HANDS HANDS HANDS HANDS than downing me chopping whatever car im in and sending me to jail 

Sounds like they had a solid gang willing to pull armor and contribute to gang life. Meanwhile you sit in kavala all day trying to break even bounty hunting.

Sikorsky, McMuffin and BioHazard like this