Questions about a purchase

Okay, so I started browsing Amazon and eBay for a good figure of Megumin from the anime Konosuba. The figure I found that intrigues me is priced at around 70 USD. The figurine is from the maker Sega and has a solid 4.5 star rating on Amazon. However, some customer reviews began complaining about her staff breaking or snapping in two during assembly, as well as her hat not staying on properly. There was also one particular review complaining about scratches on her cape. So my question is, can anyone here reassure me that this particular figurine or any other figurines from the company Sega are of good enough quality to justify a 70 dollar purchase? Thank you. 

Amazon link:

https://www.amazon.com/Sega-KonoSuba-Blessing-Wonderful-Megumin/dp/B01LZJL8IU

Gyazos:

d41df4c7130fe9ae53213c9e93d03dfd.png91f4f92b918e92f1a3854dafad3bfefe.png

5 hours ago, Vedalkenn said:

I can give an actual answer for this sadly, Sega isn't bad with their products sometimes it does snap as I've heard from reviews and a friend but besides that, it isn't all that bad so you shouldn't have to worry too much if you're careful 

3 hours ago, Twinkie said:

I don't think that there is any problem buying it. Just don't be rough on it and it should be fine. 

Thanks for the feedback! Once I get myself 70 dollars I'll definitely invest.