As a Medic player

8 hours ago, Kate said:

Medic imrpovement i suggest

• make medic whitelist
  • medic jet
  • higher pay
  • give medics po7 taser

would be lit

Kate..... Just why? Why would you ever give a medic a taser? Just why? Just fucking why? And a jet at that. Is he ejecting the entire time he arrives at scene? lmfao. You know what, fuck it.... What could go wrong. ;)

6 hours ago, Silver-Spy said:

Problem is some people will hop on medic and during a fight only revive their gang mates and just be annoying in general.Happened with the 911 gang.Whenever they played they always had 2 guys playing as medic.

Yeah, that is why I am for higher pay for medics and whitelisting. But there is those guys that actually do medic.

Medics should be able to get talents to get a medic hunter (emt skin) and an orca (etm skin)  it would cost like 100k as would any other armored vehicle/heli. This might give the medics incentive to revive at redzones including cartels. If a medic revives someone in a red zone they should get say 2.5k - 5k per revive. If not in a redzone then maybe just 1.5k. Medics could also get carrier lites only the black ones so you could tell its a medic by the black and yellow color. These are just some ideas to not make medics op but give more incentive to reviving people. They should also get double what they payed for supplies. For example if a medic gives someone a blood bag ($100) they should in turn get $200 as it is double what they payed for so that they get rewarded for helping players.  

The only problem I see is people always trying to steal medic hunters as they cant really protect themselves at the moment. Have not thought of a good work around yet.

Edited by BananaGoatPC
7 hours ago, BananaGoatPC said:

Medics should be able to get talents to get a medic hunter (emt skin) and an orca (etm skin)  it would cost like 100k as would any other armored vehicle/heli. This might give the medics incentive to revive at redzones including cartels. If a medic revives someone in a red zone they should get say 2.5k - 5k per revive. If not in a redzone then maybe just 1.5k. Medics could also get carrier lites only the black ones so you could tell its a medic by the black and yellow color. These are just some ideas to not make medics op but give more incentive to reviving people. They should also get double what they payed for supplies. For example if a medic gives someone a blood bag ($100) they should in turn get $200 as it is double what they payed for so that they get rewarded for helping players.  

The only problem I see is people always trying to steal medic hunters as they cant really protect themselves at the moment. Have not thought of a good work around yet.

i mean you cant steal medic helis so why cant they do that with the hunter

20 hours ago, BananaGoatPC said:

Whats the easiest way of getting a level 3 vest?Or a MRAP to push?Have your friend play medic ofcourse!

4 hours ago, BananaGoatPC said:

I guess, maybe they could white list some of the medic slots and those white listed ones have access to such vehicles, armor, and perks.

I maybe mistaken, but I am pretty sure several times in the past the devs have stated they don't want to whitelist medics. I think it was even said once if they did they would remove the option for anyone else to revive. Personally I find this to be a very handy feature I wouldn't want to see removed.

Fried Rice likes this
5 hours ago, bbgreg17 said:

I maybe mistaken, but I am pretty sure several times in the past the devs have stated they don't want to whitelist medics. I think it was even said once if they did they would remove the option for anyone else to revive. Personally I find this to be a very handy feature I wouldn't want to see removed.

No I completely agree defibs are amazing, I have also heard what you are saying but I forgot. I was saying though that only certain slots of medic would be whitelisted and maybe the requirement would be like 50-100+ hours on medic or something and that way we know those players are determined and deserve rewards.

27 minutes ago, BananaGoatPC said:

No I completely agree defibs are amazing, I have also heard what you are saying but I forgot. I was saying though that only certain slots of medic would be whitelisted and maybe the requirement would be like 50-100+ hours on medic or something and that way we know those players are determined and deserve rewards.

Eh, as long as I don't lose my defib I am for it :P

2 hours ago, BananaGoatPC said:

That awkward moment when medics get a prestige tree before rebels.

lmao

bbgreg17 likes this