Meet the Asylum Staff team!

1 hour ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Alec you're so different in your appeals.  Can you make up your mind on who you are?

well if im me you wouldn't unban me would you, I just tell you what you want to hear because you are a moron and are easy to play. ur like a puppet. that's the secret but you couldn't figure that out could ya genius. dont play angry you clown. now do what you always do and remove my post u joke of an admin. you are easy stop trying

Image result for PUPPET disabled gif

decent admins know who they are

Edited by Alec-I
Dally, Noliver., BlackShot and 16 others like this
21 minutes ago, Alec-I said:

well if im me you wouldn't unban me would you, I just tell you what you want to hear because you are a moron and are easy to play. ur like a puppet. that's the secret but you couldn't figure that out could ya genius. dont play angry you clown. now do what you always do and remove my post u joke of an admin. you are easy stop trying

made another forum account just to like this post

20 hours ago, Alec-I said:

decent admins know who they are

Took you 15 edits to make sure you weren't overstepping your boundaries and burning more bridges.  Thats cute.

14 minutes ago, Lil Tay said:

Damn someone so disliked but still got a huge ego.. congrats sunny boy.

I like aleec, and I love Clint Beastwood(Even though he thinks his shit doesn't stick ;) XD) Sorry Clint but I still think using the restart timer rather than actual real life minutes to mark illegal zones to prevent confusion when a hour pasts is the way we should go. Just saying. Still love ya ;) and that fucking gorgeous profile and banner pic on the forums. Just fucking MWAH!

Edited by xlOutsiderlx
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

Back pedal quickly!

is that back pedalling? calling you a dribbler? are you trying to get me to say more stuff so you can ban me for harassment or something ya snowflake.

now get back to being my servant paper bitch. those reports and comp requests wont do themselves

Edited by Alec-I
xlOutsiderlx likes this
2 minutes ago, Alec-I said:

is that back pedalling? calling you a dribbler? are you trying to get me to say more stuff so you can ban me for harassment or something ya snowflake.

I only ban you if you break the rules.  Which you have a clear habit of doing.  It's really only a matter of time before you do it again.

Then a whole other version of you will come back to the appeal forums...

I enjoy this banter.  Gives me a good laugh at work.

xlOutsiderlx likes this

I only ban you if you break the rules.  Which you have a clear habit of doing.  It's really only a matter of time before you do it again.

I enjoy this banter.  

mmmm..... just...... mmmmm..... uh uh..... just..... that's bad. @Alec-I you gotta respond. Just mmmm..... Damn

4 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Ah, right.. but when you or one of your fellow fuck buddies break a rule "POOF" what happened again nothing? Also grow up and invest the time you are waisting on this making your self look bad, go back to fucking work.

8 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

dno if ur not paying attention but u just said the same thing as yesterday. boring. 

disappointed king of the hill GIF

TRYHARD likes this
Just now, Lil Tay said:

Ah, right.. but when you or one of your fellow fuck buddies break a rule "POOF" what happened again nothing? Also grow up and invest the time you are waisting on this making your self look bad, go back to fucking work.

Actually my fellow "fuck" buddies wouldn't put me in the position to have to ban them.  I have banned friends before so I really do not know what you're talking about.  

I invest a very small margin of my time in Asylum. 

Telling me to grow up from someone who idolizes a shit-tier mumble rapper and has a moniker reflecting a 9 year old internet meme is kind of hilarious in its own way. 

How is this making myself look bad?  I was responding to this thread because I enjoyed the video.  

I mean, you've been here a whopping 3 months, I guess that's plenty of time to conjure up opinions on everyone, right?

xlOutsiderlx and Alec-I like this

Actually my fellow "fuck" buddies wouldn't put me in the position to have to ban them.  I have banned friends before so I really do not know what you're talking about.  

I invest a very small margin of my time in Asylum. 

Telling me to grow up from someone who idolizes a shit-tier mumble rapper and has a moniker reflecting a 9 year old internet meme is kind of hilarious in its own way. 

How is this making myself look bad?  I was responding to this thread because I enjoyed the video.  

I mean, you've been here a whopping 3 months, I guess that's plenty of time to conjure up opinions on everyone, right?

@Lil Tay ....... Dude, he just.... He literally took your whole statement and dissected it analyzed every piece and fukt it dude..... That was bad and demolished. Idk if you can come back dude.

who idolizes a shit-tier mumble rapper and has a moniker reflecting a 9 year old internet meme is kind of hilarious in its own way. 

yikes.... https://gyazo.com/b8bf0b6cfe496d5967cc63a70fa73f7e

and I don't think lil Tay isnt a rapper god damn you need to get your facts straight yea 3 months boyo 

11 minutes ago, Lil Tay said:

yikes.... https://gyazo.com/b8bf0b6cfe496d5967cc63a70fa73f7e

and I don't think lil Tay isnt a rapper god damn you need to get your facts straight yea 3 months boyo 

you're a retard that had to change his name because everyone kept taking the piss because of how genuinely autistic you are. But hey, was I to expect better from a 14 year old?

Edited by william