Meet the Asylum Staff team!

Just now, Alec-I said:

clint can handle the banter but I just feel bad picking on you. 

*sigh* I love you Aleec, but I got to destroy you.

So what if I am the "CompTIA Meme" at least I put my shit out there. I even provided proof in a post that was hidden because the admins were concerned about me getting doxed. I admit my wrongs and I just roll with the punches. Everything you post its all in self defense even if you are in the wrong or not. You admit no faults which is a bitch move. Yeah, I was salty... I will admit it. But when you get salty its everybody else's fault and never in the future you admit you were in the wrong at any point. All you know to do is bitch about the system and bitch at the people trying to fix the system. You don't do shit at all. But since you want to target me, "you feel bad picking on me?" Dude, the shit that I dealt with you would neck yourself. In fact, you would cut yourself to see if you are in a fantasy or reality and then realized your reality then neck yourself. I have done the impossible and am proud. I have gone the lowest you could ever go and been rising ever since. I have done the unpredictable and been unpredictable ever since. You don't know shit about me, your perception deceives and you will never know the "real" me. Every time you post you don't post about anything valid. You are irrelevant as fuck all the time to boost your ego. But that is the community's fault. They worship you like a "god" but in reality you are just a troll within and without whom preys on the misery of others. You are like a parasitic disease that won't ever go away. But you should feel bad about picking on me. You are a internet meme kid that just gets old in the future picking on a fucking legend that is still in the making. So, feel bad but know the route you go isn't going to mount to shit but your own shit.

On the other note.... I can give two shits dude... I just don't really give a fuck.

Love you Aleec ;)

8 minutes ago, xlOutsiderlx said:

So what if I am the "CompTIA Meme" at least I put my shit out there. I even provided proof in a post that was hidden because the admins were concerned about me getting doxed. I admit my wrongs and I just roll with the punches. Everything you post its all in self defense even if you are in the wrong or not. You admit no faults which is a bitch move. Yeah, I was salty... I will admit it. But when you get salty its everybody else's fault and never in the future you admit you were in the wrong at any point. All you know to do is bitch about the system and bitch at the people trying to fix the system. You don't do shit at all. But since you want to target me, "you feel bad picking on me?" Dude, the shit that I dealt with you would neck yourself. In fact, you would cut yourself to see if you are in a fantasy or reality and then realized your reality then neck yourself. I have done the impossible and am proud. I have gone the lowest you could ever go and been rising ever since. I have done the unpredictable and been unpredictable ever since. You don't know shit about me, your perception deceives and you will never know the "real" me. Every time you post you don't post about anything valid. You are irrelevant as fuck all the time to boost your ego. But that is the community's fault. They worship you like a "god" but in reality you are just a troll within and without whom preys on the misery of others. You are like a parasitic disease that won't ever go away. But you should feel bad about picking on me. You are a internet meme kid that just gets old in the future picking on a fucking legend that is still in the making. So, feel bad but know the route you go isn't going to mount to shit but your own shit.

On the other note.... I can give two shits dude... I just don't really give a fuck.

Love you Aleec ;)

YOU DELIVER COOKIES FOR A LIVING GET OUT YOU CHANGE PASSWORDS FOR A LIVING

Edited by massi
TRYHARD, Dally and xlOutsiderlx like this
16 minutes ago, xlOutsiderlx said:

Love you Aleec ;)

to long didn't read

TRYHARD, Reapered and massi like this
7 minutes ago, Kevingreen23 said:

Aren't you the same kid who was following us(FSA) around yesterday trying to be our combat medic while we were killing cops, like why do you even post if nobody here likes you... Hello???

nope? I was taken in by the cop champ

23 hours ago, xlOutsiderlx said:

Love you Aleec ;)

you are by far one of the cringiest motherfuckers i've ever seen on the forums

do the world a favor and play in traffic

Dally, Xehons, Alec-I and 4 others like this
  • 1 year later...