Are Servers Actually Improving?

For the past two days it looks like servers are actually improving. Less amount of mass kicks in the amount of time I am online. Anybody have a different experience? We did have a hacker on the servers two days ago but I am not counting that one. But in my eyes.... Admins & Devs, well done. Keep up the good work. Hopefully we can bring back the player base again. I don't want to have this community to die on me at all.

26 minutes ago, xlOutsiderlx said:

Yeah, I don't know how to prevent these hackers. There is always zero day exploits. You just have to find a way to prevent them from showing up. But performance wise. How do you think the servers are doing?

Performance wise... They have been worse. The servers are improving slowly in terms of performance but the question is, is it too late?

Population has been declining for the past months and so has the playerbase. I think we are in need of a major gameplay update (rebel talent tree) and it couldn't come sooner.

Also I am by no means saying that the work is done and the servers are fixed. There is still plenty of room for change and improvement.

Edited by BioHazard
xlOutsiderlx likes this
13 minutes ago, BioHazard said:

Performance wise... They have been worse. The servers are improving slowly in terms of performance but the question is, is it too late?

Population has been declining for the past months and so has the playerbase. I think we are in need of a major gameplay update (rebel talent tree) and it couldn't come sooner.

Also I am by no means saying that the work is done and the servers are fixed. There is still plenty of room for change and improvement.

Oh most definitely. I have just seen some improvements and that is what I am happy about. I 100% agree with you. But a little improvement is something to be proud of.

BioHazard likes this

The servers need a major update, like, badly. I found myself playing on olympus the other day because servers were lagging, and i met like 15 people that i knew that used to play asylum. Asylum simply needs more content, maybe if they even added like a whole new faction like how there is rebel and bounty, what if they added a whole new one.

This server isn't in the need for content. The number one part of running a server is

FUCKING SERVER STABILITY

If we can't have server stability, How can we expect players to stay and want to play when they dc mid fight / Run of money. Or even dc in cuffs or having a rp experience. I mean ffs I had a cop send me to jail during the desync and I lagged out. a 30k ticket that was rp-ed down to 7.5k got me sent to jail cause of this server lag

10 minutes ago, Maxedout13579 said:

The servers need a major update, like, badly. I found myself playing on olympus the other day because servers were lagging, and i met like 15 people that i knew that used to play asylum. Asylum simply needs more content, maybe if they even added like a whole new faction like how there is rebel and bounty, what if they added a whole new one.

Olympus has less features than Asylum. Just compare the two and you can see the BIG difference. Olympus just has active (corrupt)admins and stable servers going for them. That is it.