Is The APD Really Corrupted and Dumb?

Okay, lately I have seen people complain about the APD CONSTANTLY! So, I want to hear everyone's stories on why the APD is spiraling downhill. Give valid statements and keep it productive. I have heard corruption and I have heard ignorance on the APDs part. I never get to hear why though.

BTW, Admins please don't hide this. This is for productivity and having the community voice their stories and opinions with actual valid statements. THANX!

WiIIiam likes this

75% of complaints stem from people who were missed on promotions or frustrated with of lack thereof.

5% are actual valid complaints, some unfortunately, get lost with constant bickering amongst the 75%.

10% are stemming from people who have been blacklisted or removed.

10% just the players who get cop and don't do anything with it.  

2 minutes ago, Farmer Steve Loves Bada said:

The number one thing that pisses me off are Constables back in the day coming back, they forget the basics. Such as probable cause for searching.

Yes if he said he can search you for being wanted he was wrong but the reckless driving charge is suppose to be 500 making it possible for him to search you.

I got blacklisted so I already don't like the APD

But the one thing that pisses me off the most is genuinely trying to roleplay and getting fucked in the ass for it

Like as an example - The cops set up a checkpoint and I was messing around in a van and pulled around. So they stop me, Give me a ticket, And I felt bad b.c appearently all 3 cars that have been past the checkpoint have turned around or gone around with no rp for them. So what I did is act like someone sneaking drugs over the mexican border and took meth, Coke, Pcp, And other drugs with me (Only 1 of each) and acted like the cartel was going to kill my family. Only to be slammed with 25k+ in tickets and only a offer of parole for a replacement. I took time out of my day to try to have some fun with the cops, I mean I could do a 1-10k ticket sure but Cmon fam, I genuinely was trying to have some good rp with them. Never doing that again ill tell u that much

1 minute ago, Mason Statham said:

Yes if he said he can search you for being wanted he was wrong but the reckless driving charge is suppose to be 500 making it possible for him to search you.

I've had problems with this before. Trotfox is a good guy not just basing him about it, it's all cops they should catch up on the guide book.

5 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

75% of complaints stem from people who were missed on promotions or frustrated with of lack thereof.

5% are actual valid complaints, some unfortunately, get lost with constant bickering amongst the 75%.

10% are stemming from people who have been blacklisted or removed.

10% just the players who get cop and don't do anything with it.  

I heard adding the snap can increase the chances of a promotion? :pogchamp:

xlOutsiderlx and DeepHouse like this
Just now, Tom Kappa said:

I got blacklisted so I already don't like the APD

But the one thing that pisses me off the most is genuinely trying to roleplay and getting fucked in the ass for it

Like as an example - The cops set up a checkpoint and I was messing around in a van and pulled around. So they stop me, Give me a ticket, And I felt bad b.c appearently all 3 cars that have been past the checkpoint have turned around or gone around with no rp for them. So what I did is act like someone sneaking drugs over the mexican border and took meth, Coke, Pcp, And other drugs with me (Only 1 of each) and acted like the cartel was going to kill my family. Only to be slammed with 25k+ in tickets and only a offer of parole for a replacement. I took time out of my day to try to have some fun with the cops, I mean I could do a 1-10k ticket sure but Cmon fam, I genuinely was trying to have some good rp with them. Never doing that again ill tell u that much

RP is the #1 thing I hear about. I will tell you right now, everybody knows that I, Constable Schrader, automatically give a 50% reduction for any type of RP attempt. The more reduction after that is how good the RP was. I pardoned Chipotle for a 35k bounty just because he gave a DAMN good RP story. It was all in self defense of some Indians attacking his home with bow and arrows. Even when I feel like you been held for way too long I pardon regardless if its been 10 mins or not. I encourage other officers to RP the best they can. I have seen officers just hand out tickets left and right like its candy. I understand you want to make money.... If that is the case they need to play civ. Cops are there to have fun. Trust me, I love getting killed so many times in a firefight, because in the end I know I will get somewhat of a good paycheck. If you make me laugh you automatically get a 25 to 45 percent reduce. If you just want to get a ticket then I ticket the full amount. But on a for real note... Civs do need to RP as much as possible.

rp? google 

Role-playing is the changing of one's behaviour to assume a role, either unconsciously to fill a social role, or consciously to act out an adopted role. While the Oxford English Dictionaryoffers a definition of role-playing as "the changing of one's behaviour to fulfill a social role",[1] in the field of psychology, the term is used more loosely in four senses:

wel thats gone be a problem social.. a robot can not be social.. i qwit before @Miller likes my post again

xlOutsiderlx likes this

I have seen officers and corporals that do not care about roleplay. All they do is shoot eachother, crash helicopters, and ignore you when you are kidnapped. I have seen members get in a server and sit around at HQ collecting processing checks. Yes it is okay to joke around, but we need to have some form of RP, as that is what asylum is, a RP community.

APD has been on a decline for a while, started with the fall of the servers and more career rebels switching to career cop in my opinion (not all of them btw).  You still have the good cops who do the right things, then you have the rebels looking to make easy money to fund their criminal life.  The ones looking for money only will most likely not be willing to play along (again not all of them), then you have the groups who switch to cop after losing fights to try and get back at the people who they lost too (the worst group)

As a cop you can also only give RP if you get RP, so before you cry about a cop not RPing with you, please say something more than "its self defense" because to me, youll get a full ticket every time until you give me details, even the truth will lead to a reduction.

Edited by HotWings
Mank likes this
21 minutes ago, HotWings said:

As a cop you can also only give RP if you get RP, so before you cry about a cop not RPing with you, please say something more than "its self defense" because to me, youll get a full ticket every time until you give me details, even the truth will lead to a reduction.

Disagree, as long as the suspect is talking, you can easily just ask him questions. If he's not talking, then yes it's not really rp, but I find that asking questions really helps with rp. The suspects sometimes need a little help and that's fine

16 minutes ago, tryhardsqueaker said:

You all say you want more RP but whenever me and @Marzoh pull people over to conduct field sobriety tests you say we are wasting your time and we are getting reported

sir, we have suspicion of you being under the influence. were going to be doing some tests here today.