rehab?? lmao

2 minutes ago, Spookey said:

nice rdm :thinking:

want a cookie? :Harambe:

bro, i have a hostage situation, cop happens to pick my house to run into? i dont buy it. he called him lmao... he gave me 3 different roleplay excuses as to why he came to this house.. but in all honesty he scared me , was a reaction and im glad we both played it out nicely, hence why i gave up because i knew it was more of a grey area, i was bored and it was quite fun... and im sure 6ixgod can agree , judging by his laughter.... 

and yes ill take a cookie.. idk why people think i think im skilled? im not... hahah far from it. just a fun game, and posting my fun times :) but dont comment on the random vdm then him going to execute me... thats cool too :)

Edited by terry
Just now, terry said:

bro, i have a hostage situation, cop happens to pick my house to run into? i dont buy it. he called him lmao... he gave me 3 different roleplay excuses as to why he came to this house.. but in all honesty he scared me , was a reaction and im glad we both played it out nicely, hence why i gave up because i knew it was more of a grey area, i was bored and it was quite fun... and im sure 6ixgod can agree , judging by his laughter.... 

and yes ill take a cookie.. idk why people think i think im skilled? just a fun game, and posting my fun times :) but dont comment on the random vdm then him going to execute me... thats cool too :)

youre fucking retarded. there is no grey area here. a guy vdm's you, you shoot him then proceed to vdm him a few times. restrain him and bring him into your house. you dont lock your doors so a cop can come in and with no initiation, you shoot him. being scared isnt a reason to break the rules. i dont know wtf you mean "its a grey area". bitch wtf no. all i see is you vdming  and rdming. the guy also cant use his phone while being restrained so no he didnt call the cop. you were also on parole which means they can literally see you on the map. and you still have to initiate. all this is gonna do is get you banned. you cant break the rules just because someone else did. and you definitely can break the rules when you get scared.  

Image result for congrats you played yourself

Twinkie likes this
3 minutes ago, ^Connor_K said:

youre fucking retarded. there is no grey area here. a guy vdm's you, you shoot him then proceed to vdm him a few times. restrain him and bring him into your house. you dont lock your doors so a cop can come in and with no initiation, you shoot him. being scared isnt a reason to break the rules. i dont know wtf you mean "its a grey area". bitch wtf no. all i see is you vdming  and rdming. the guy also cant use his phone while being restrained so no he didnt call the cop. you were also on parole which means they can literally see you on the map. and you still have to initiate. all this is gonna do is get you banned. you cant break the rules just because someone else did. and you definitely can break the rules when you get scared.  

6lEYql1.jpg

He is new and doesn't know all the rules you dont have to be so fucking salty....He is having fun and enjoying the experience.

6 minutes ago, ^Connor_K said:

Image result for congrats you played yourself

and ur salty af...guy vdms me, i restrain him. how do i keep rdming him? he was replying via chat. told me to type but i use mic and he could clearly hear since he was replying to me lmao.. i havnt played in 2 years , newly back and noone follows the rules so when someone vdms me , hes getting fucked with . and i did it properly. he hit me so theres initiation. he pulls out gun after and points at me, so i shot him first and restrained. took as hostage. the cop scared me so my reation was to trigger. because he came into the random house i was in. there is no locks becaus eits not my house.. i dont have one of my own and my gangs isnt in kavala square. so why would he come there? either way im newly back dont know this shit too well so when i get hit by a car on purpose and then about to be executed..im sure youd do the same shit. and tbh i see all the big gangs coming through kavala rdming and medics vdm to heal and get points... im the least of anyones problems. i bounty hunt. i try and play by the rules i used to know because now the servers gone to shit. dont liek it. report me. i can say yes i "rdmd" the cop but tbh he knew what he was doing, responding to a hostage hence why it went down how it did.. now hop off with your outdated and gay memes bro

Just now, Manolo said:

You knew all the rules for every situation when you 1st started?

Ruining the experience...lol.. have you played lately?

all the rules for every situation? no. but knowing vdm and rdm. please its on the fucking billboard in kavala. he also is stating that he know the rules.

36 minutes ago, terry said:

okay the story goes... dude vdms me..

at least vdm. hes gotta know rdm too.

22 minutes ago, terry said:

bro, i have a hostage situation

he gave me 3 different roleplay excuses as to why he came to this house.

. but in all honesty he scared me , 

i knew it was more of a grey area, i was bored and it was quite fun... 

dont sit here and tell me this guy doesnt have any clue as to whats going on.

6 minutes ago, ^Connor_K said:

being new isnt a reason to ruin the experience for other players.

before playing the server. learn the rules.

Just now, ^Connor_K said:

all the rules for every situation? no. but knowing vdm and rdm. please its on the fucking billboard in kavala. he also is stating that he know the rules.

at least vdm. hes gotta know rdm too.

dont sit here and tell me this guy doesnt have any clue as to whats going on.

bro read fully what i said. and ur not an angel bro... like funyuns said. now hop off it you salty child. 

Edited by terry
2 minutes ago, terry said:

and ur salty af...guy vdms me, i restrain him. how do i keep rdming him? he was replying via chat. told me to type but i use mic and he could clearly hear since he was replying to me lmao.. i havnt played in 2 years , newly back and noone follows the rules so when someone vdms me , hes getting fucked with . and i did it properly. he hit me so theres initiation. he pulls out gun after and points at me, so i shot him first and restrained. took as hostage. the cop scared me so my reation was to trigger. because he came into the random house i was in. there is no locks becaus eits not my house.. i dont have one of my own and my gangs isnt in kavala square. so why would he come there? either way im newly back dont know this shit too well so when i get hit by a car on purpose and then about to be executed..im sure youd do the same shit. and tbh i see all the big gangs coming through kavala rdming and medics vdm to heal and get points... im the least of anyones problems. i bounty hunt. i try and play by the rules i used to know because now the servers gone to shit. dont liek it. report me. i can say yes i "rdmd" the cop but tbh he knew what he was doing, responding to a hostage hence why it went down how it did.. now hop off with your outdated and gay memes bro

you vdm'd the guy in the truck. not rdm. its wrong because you cant break the rules just because someone else did. and as for the cop, it doesnt matter if he "knew" what he was doing. you rdm'd him. 

Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

You were one CL off a perm not to long ago after playing the servers for at least a year so idk why your berating him about not knowing the rules.

so? i knew what i did. i learned from it and got shit from everyone. its his turn

22 minutes ago, ^Connor_K said:

so? i knew what i did. i learned from it and got shit from everyone. its his turn

so basically now it's his turn to get taught a lesson by the same guy who previously got taught a lesson for breaking the rules but this guy didn't even know what he did? he just came back after two years and you're giving him shit, calling him retarded. You're so ignorant and hate to be wrong, just admit it. You're the retarded one here.

Edited by Bag Of Funyuns
Sp0on likes this
Just now, Bag Of Funyuns said:

so basically now it's his turn to get taught a lesson by the same guy who previously got taught a lesson for breaking the rules but he didn't even know what he did, he just came back after two years and you're giving him shit, calling him retarded. You're so ignorant and hate to be wrong, just admit it. You're the retarded one here.

hes retarded for posting this after knowing he did many wrong things. good im glad he came back after 2 years. he forget the vdm and rdm rules? not teaching him a lesson just telling him hes retarded. and tf you mean i didnt know what i did? ofc i did. stfu rat

Just now, ^Connor_K said:

hes retarded for posting this after knowing he did many wrong things. good im glad he came back after 2 years. he forget the vdm and rdm rules? not teaching him a lesson just telling him hes retarded. and tf you mean i didnt know what i did? ofc i did. stfu rat

there was supposed to be a question mark instead of a comma. 

Edited by Bag Of Funyuns
21 hours ago, NotMike said:

probably walked in cuz u have a parole violation and he can see where u are on the map 

Only violated parole after he restrained the cop.  The "hostage" probably #911'd letting the cop see his exact location.

Either way @terry, you can't right a wrong with another wrong.  You RDM'd both the civilian AND the cop.  The civ never initiated he just had his gun out.  If you could just shoot people for having their pistols pointed at you, kavala would be even MORE aids than it is.

From here on, if you get vdm'd or rdm'd, just let it play out, record and report.  You can't make up your own rules along the way to justify your actions.  

Also... you gotta get away from Kavala... explore the map and the options out there...

On 7/10/2018 at 9:30 PM, ^Connor_K said:

i remember when you were a pubescent nobody 

^Connor_K likes this