Garbage APD players

Too many APD?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Too many APD?

• Yes
    • Yes

Shoutout to Officer -blip

I don't record nor get angry very often but fuck me. This kid just camped ephedra 3 times over the course of 30 minutes. He busted one of my friends already and I came back after that to gather some more. Robocop'd 30k from my guys and me. I don't record but it seriously fkn triggers me that these guys get APD so easily without having a functional brain. 

Asylum is becoming less and less fun for new players as they don't have many options. Either excavate or fuck off. Too many cops are being let in and like 80% of drug runs end up in the APD eating my ass. 

Sry for rant 

12 minutes ago, Bag Of Funyuns said:

you're right, let's put a cap on it so instead of you getting stopped by the police, you get stopped by rebels and bounty hunters.

Ay man least I don't get slapped with another 10k ticket. I try to do drug runs early in the morning when no multiple people from big gangs are on. only been fked over once by a gang and like 6 times by cops. Just feel there are too many and it's too easy getting constable

4 minutes ago, HomeTrlx said:

Well I kinda agree but not rly... I just hate to see when the cops fight a gang and apperently 10 more cops log in and if they die they just come back 1000 times, so they dont lose otherwise 90% of them would cry like fucking babies.

Ye thing is big gangs have the power to actually fight with cops. We are just trying to make some money so we can reach that point. It's darn boring to play when your only excavating to make money or constantly getting caught by cops. This time was frustrating cuz the guy broke the rules yet we stood in handcuffs not being able to do anything while they hand us full tickets.

So your idea is to stop letting people become cops? 

I fail to see the logic in how that will stop one of our hundreds of whitelisted officers from checking Ephedra fields long enough for you to do your solo run.

Here's an idea - keep an eye on how many cops there are online.  If there are too many cops, you may want to stick to legal objectives.

If you have to do something illegal, make your runs smaller with hatchbacks, offroads or Qlin's. Arm yourself with enough firepower to potentially dispatch the first couple cops to check the field.  If one shows up, kill him and leave immediately.

Because a cop checks a red zone doesnt make him a garbage cop.  It makes you a garbage civilian for putting yourself in danger of getting caught so many times.

2 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

I fail to see the logic in how that will stop one of our hundreds of whitelisted officers from checking Ephedra fields long enough for you to do your solo run.

Here's an idea - keep an eye on how many cops there are online.  If there are too many cops, you may want to stick to legal objectives.

If you have to do something illegal, make your runs smaller with hatchbacks, offroads or Qlin's. Arm yourself with enough firepower to potentially dispatch the first couple cops to check the field.  If one shows up, kill him and leave immediately.

uhhhh idk maybe stop the application and make it closed? and make a rp training mandatory to become a constable..

2 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Okay.

Stopping applications helps this how?

Making RP training mandatory?  You do know there is a cadet week and a 2 training minimum to apply to go anywhere else in the APD, right?

bullshit... you do not have to do a training

Edited by Lil Tay
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

Okay.

Making RP training mandatory?  You do know there is a cadet week and a 2 training minimum to apply to go anywhere else in the APD, right?

If anything there should be a refresher course to make sure the officers are still "up to date" with the procedures and still have the capability to RP to an extent. Senior staff included.

9 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Because a cop checks a red zone doesnt make him a garbage cop.  It makes you a garbage civilian for putting yourself in danger of getting caught so many times.

Not sure if you even read my post. He camped the redzone 3 times in 30 minutes. If you have logs you can check the amount of ephedra charges that were given out within that time. There were 2 cops online aswell so I mean hey might as well run drugs. Sure, maybe it might not be the number but it def is the time. 20 Minutes is way too short imo. Legal objectives are boring af lets be real. 

5 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Okay.

I was a cadet and I'm literally fucking 20 iq. I was also pretty damn close to constable if I didn't take a break a year ago. Getting constable is way too easy. I didn't even know all the rules for even being a cadet.

WiIIiam likes this
13 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Okay.

2 trainings? Legit 1h of hearing how to use combat stance and then just shooting each others with mk1s? Legit pointless. Brefings and trainings are the biggest memes in apd

Edited by Noliver.
Inq, Cliff. and WiIIiam like this

4aa7e412ac6ab4f453f4440dec8b81a7.png

yea for corporal, the third rank up... your point is? like legit the apd is flawed and way to many officers so many close the applications, for now, cause its impossible to do anything, and my buds and I whipped the whole apd 3 times and still come back and it's sad you cant fix something you're the head of it.  

PoorAsianBoy likes this

We have briefings that should be brought up almost daily.  It goes toward activities for the month for higher ranks.

And you do, which is awesome. However during the briefings it usually just someone bringing up new rules and such. What I meant is kind of like how the cadet's do an RA, however, have training officers do it to the active APD members once a year or something to ensure that they still know what to do.

1 minute ago, Lil Tay said:

yea for corporal, the third rank up... your point is? like legit the apd is flawed and way to many officers so many close the applications, for now, cause its impossible to do anything, and my buds and I whipped the whole apd 3 times and still come back and it's sad you cant fix something you're the head of it.  

You asked that training should be mandatory.  There you go, it is if you want to go ANYWHERE in the APD.  I realize reading comprehension isn't your biggest trait.

Also, if you and your "buds" had such an easy time "whipping" up on the APD then why are we having this conversation?

You asked that training should be mandatory.  There you go, it is if you want to go ANYWHERE in the APD.  I realize reading comprehension isn't your biggest trait.

Also, if you and your "buds" had such an easy time "whipping" up on the APD then why are we having this conversation?

sorry you accepted a bunch of shitters not my problem and shouldn't be anyone's problem 

The question was rhetorical.  

You're a bit too stubborn to see the amount of APD there are. Do we really need a cop for every 2-3 civilians? On top of that the flaw of the APD is largerly due to the mass amounts of constables with some not even knowing all the rules*. Again, I had the chance of being a constable. And I'm really fucking retarded.

Edited by PoorAsianBoy
Just now, Lil Tay said:

sorry you accepted a bunch of shitters not my problem and shouldn't be anyone's problem 

The APD accepts anyone with enough talent points to prove they have been on the server and the ability to use teamspeak.  The interview is a Q&A of that persons understandings of the server mechanics and to see what they want to get out of the APD.  If they can pass a half way easy test, GUESS WHAT?  They get in.

You're blending combat proficiency when our conversation began with role-play.  If combat proficiency was a NEEDED requirement of the APD a good 85% of the force would be gone and we wouldn't be having this conversation about "role-play" requirements.

Deazy Johnson and JaxxonMurphy like this

The APD accepts anyone with enough talent points to prove they have been on the server and the ability to use teamspeak.  The interview is a Q&A of that persons understandings of the server mechanics and to see what they want to get out of the APD.  If they can pass a half way easy test, GUESS WHAT?  They get in.

You're blending combat proficiency when our conversation began with role-play.  If combat proficiency was a NEEDED requirement of the APD a good 85% of the force would be gone and we wouldn't be having this conversation about "role-play" requirements.

The role play is fkn garbage though. A bunch of ppl want APD not for role play but for money. Take Officer Sonya in this example. He just abused and got 25K for free (50k split between 2 cops on server)

Just now, PoorAsianBoy said:

You're a bit too stubborn to see the amount of APD there are. Do we really need a cop for every 2-3 civilians? On top of that the flaw of the APD is largerly due to the mass amounts of constables with some not even knowing all the rules*. Again, I had the chance of being a constable. And I'm really fucking retarded.

We cannot control the amount of officers online.  They want action as much as the next person.  We have checks and balances in place to report bad officers.

26aa0a02b18c40c534c9d4e223c01034.png

The 20 minute guideline is exactly that.  It is a courtesy, not a RULE.  

We cannot control the amount of officers online.  They want action as much as the next person.  We have checks and balances in place to report bad officers.

26aa0a02b18c40c534c9d4e223c01034.png

The 20 minute guideline is exactly that.  It is a courtesy, not a RULE.  

Right but isn't it true that the less officers there are, generally the less there are online at any given time? Back a year ago when I played there was already a good amount of officers. Now there are even more. What's the point of having so many?

Edited by PoorAsianBoy
WiIIiam likes this