Garbage APD players

Too many APD?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Too many APD?

• Yes
    • Yes

1 minute ago, PoorAsianBoy said:

Right but isn't it true that the less officers there are, generally the less there are online at any given time? Back a year ago when I played there was already a good amount of officers. Now there are even more. What's the point of having so many?

There are more people interested in progressing in the APD more than ever.  Also- promotions occur every 9th and 10th of the month. More cops than average online during this time frame.  

@Clint Beastwood I love the APD and most of my play time is devoted to it but I do believe the APD concentration compared to civilians is getting too high. When there are 20 cops and 32 civs you have a problem (P3 Last Night). I believe that the amount of talent points should be raised to 24 for all incoming cadets and I think the APD should close applications for all new cadets and add a referral system (you can only join if recommended by a corporal +). This would raise the quality and lower the quantity of new officers. Although I am thankful I did it, I passed the APD cadet interview and exam without even trying right after taking a break for a year. All SGT's compete for those applications and because of that the APD is too crowded. Maybe these legitimate suggestions are better than this garbage thread.

WiIIiam and PoorAsianBoy like this
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

Actually it was a response for quote for emphasis.  

I'll wait while you google what emphasis is.

em·pha·sis
ˈemfəsəs/
noun

1. special importance, value, or prominence given to something.
    "they placed great emphasis on the individual's freedom"
    synonyms: prominence, importance, significance, value; More

• stress laid on a word or words to indicate special meaning or particular importance.
      synonyms: stress, accent, accentuation, weight, prominence; More

• vigor or intensity of expression.
Clint Beastwood likes this
Just now, The Official Shadow said:

@Clint Beastwood I love the APD and most of my play time is devoted to it but I do believe the APD concentration compared to civilians is getting too high. When there are 20 cops and 32 civs you have a problem (P3 Last Night). I believe that the amount of talent points should be raised to 24 for all incoming cadets and I think the APD should close applications for all new cadets and add a referral system (you can only join if recommended by a corporal +). This would raise the quality and lower the quantity of new officers. Although I am thankful I did it, I passed the APD cadet interview and exam without even trying right after taking a break for a year. All SGT's compete for those applications and because of that the APD is too crowded. Maybe these legitimate suggestions are better than this garbage thread.

Thank you for offering a suggestion and a solution.  

The Official Shadow likes this

Thank you for offering a suggestion and a solution.  

https://gyazo.com/70dfa79b72be3592faf717e4acc73c50

You must have a really deep throat because somehow you got chief your. You get off when people get on your knee and when you hear the truth you run from it because you're too fucking lazy to do anything about it. NEWS FLASH it's your job.

PoorAsianBoy likes this
Just now, Lil Tay said:

https://gyazo.com/70dfa79b72be3592faf717e4acc73c50

You must have a really deep throat because somehow you got chief your. You get off when people get on your knee and when you hear the truth you run from it because you're too fucking lazy to do anything about it. NEWS FLASH it's your job.

No.  Your poll is pointless and stupid. 

Why would the server limit someone to choose which side of the fence they want to play? 

Development and ownership would never want to implement something that would limit someone from choosing to play a cop when they want to. 

I closed your thread because it would never happen.  I will save you the response from Gnashes and Bamf from an idea that would limit what YOU, the player, would want to do.

Innate and Deazy Johnson like this

Why would the server limit someone to choose which side of the fence they want to play? 

Development and ownership would never want to implement something that would limit someone from choosing to play a cop when they want to. 

I closed your thread because it would never happen.  I will save you the response from Gnashes and Bamf from an idea that would limit what YOU, the player, would want to do.

Brooo this if your fucking problem, you're afraid to fail so you do try anything new.

Edited by Lil Tay

It kinda limits the player on what they want to do when they want to make money but there are 20 cops, 5 undercover probably, constantly harassing the fields so if you try to do anything more than speed past an HQ you get sirened. In real life, it is not a police state. I am a career cop but agree with this because I like to actually find and arrest people and you cant do that when there are 20 cops that disable people from doing anything bad. This is why there are so little fights now, because people cannot do it without getting wrecked.

PoorAsianBoy and WiIIiam like this
Just now, Azeh said:

Listen here you fucking autistic spaz of a monkey - how about you throw yourself in front of traffic so we don't have to deal with your fucking retarded 60 IQ peanut brain again. 

Ahh is this why the server is called Aslyum cause they hold crazy people like you here?

Edited by Lil Tay
im big gay
30 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

75% of complaints stem from people who were missed on promotions or frustrated with of lack thereof.

5% are actual valid complaints, some unfortunately, get lost with constant bickering amongst the 75%.

10% are stemming from people who have been blacklisted or removed.

10% just the players who get cop and don't do anything with it.  

@Lil Tay

Another problem is the admins of the server and how they treat this as if playing on the server is like maintaining a real job.  You get banned for days for breaking minor rules and then your appeal gets denied after you plea guilty because these guys just have nothing better to do than ruin their own server, and they also don't ban a lot of people that have been evading their bans and breaking huge rules.  You look at people that were permed several times for the same reason and they keep on getting unbanned.  Reason why Asylum is long dead is because there were many great admins in the past that took care of things maturely, but they retired and left us with a few good ones and many power abusing ones.  

Just now, Robert said:

Another problem is the admins of the server and how they treat this as if playing on the server is like maintaining a real job.  You get banned for days for breaking minor rules and then your appeal gets denied after you plea guilty because these guys just have nothing better to do than ruin their own server, and they also don't ban a lot of people that have been evading their bans and breaking huge rules.  You look at people that were permed several times for the same reason and they keep on getting unbanned.  Reason why Asylum is long dead is because there were many great admins in the past that took care of things maturely, but they retired and left us with a few good ones and many power abusing ones.  

First of all, should be a different thread. Second, so it is a problem that admins ban people for ruining the experience of others? A minor rule is still a rule and days is just enough to learn your lesson.

2 minutes ago, Robert said:

You intentionally rammed a hemmtt box full of meth ingredients and blew it up. That player spent a long time filling up that Hemmtt and you ruined his whole day and made him not want to play the server.  

People like you is what is contributing to killing the server, not "power abusing" admins.

Just now, Reapered said:

You intentionally rammed a hemmtt box full of meth ingredients and blew it up. That player spent a long time filling up that Hemmtt and you ruined his whole day and made him not want to play the server.  

Quit crying

My friends and I also spent a ton of time running meth. All gone cuz some constable doesn't know the rules. + we got charged in total like 40K+ What's the difference?