Garbage APD players

Too many APD?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Too many APD?

• Yes
    • Yes

1 hour ago, Lil Tay said:

yea for corporal, the third rank up... your point is? like legit the apd is flawed and way to many officers so many close the applications, for now, cause its impossible to do anything, and my buds and I whipped the whole apd 3 times and still come back and it's sad you cant fix something you're the head of it.  

corporal is the second rank up?

Just now, The Official Shadow said:

Reapered was responding to this idiot who thinks breaking the rules should be a verbal warning and you jumped in about cop bs. He's not even a damn cop. 

The point I implied was that this whole situation of "cop bs" is something that needs to change just like that guy vdming or breaking the rules. It's not good for the overall playerbase. Is that Chief of police guy gonna do anything about the mass amount of cops? Or even about cops that don't know all the rules? probably not. So if he isn't, who is?

Just now, PoorAsianBoy said:

The point I implied was that this whole situation of "cop bs" is something that needs to change just like that guy vdming or breaking the rules. It's not good for the overall playerbase. Is that Chief of police guy gonna do anything about the mass amount of cops? Or even about cops that don't know all the rules? probably not. So if he isn't, who is?

Honestly, they probably will not. However, combining two completely different things makes this more complicated than it has to be.

Clint Beastwood likes this
6 minutes ago, PoorAsianBoy said:

Yea I guess this is usually how asylum suggestions go. A problem that affects playerbase is raised -> hey thats not my problem to deal with -> ignored -> repeat

Suggestion to remove cop from asylum, nobody can kill each others soo we can just make money? Asylum is easy as fuck to make money. Go try olympus and you will be back crying

What don't you understand about the fact I cannot place a limit on something like this?

Batcan likes this
Just now, Noliver. said:

Suggestion to remove cop from asylum, nobody can kill each others soo we can just make money? Asylum is easy as fuck to make money. Go try olympus and you will be back crying

*the amount of cops. I'm not that retarded to think that all cops should be removed. I'm guessing you're in a pretty big gang but if you were in my situation "asylum is easy as fuck to make money" wouldn't be true. 

*the amount of cops. I'm not that retarded to think that all cops should be removed. I'm guessing you're in a pretty big gang but if you were in my situation "asylum is easy as fuck to make money" wouldn't be true. 

Yeah, when I make money im alone? You gotta be smart no try to do a hemmit run of meth all day, buy a house and do qunlin runs from your house, when cops come get in the car and drive away??? Most of the times cops are soo retarded they crash into the first rock

5 hours ago, PoorAsianBoy said:

Yea I guess this is usually how asylum suggestions go. A problem that affects playerbase is raised -> hey thats not my problem to deal with -> ignored -> repeat

So why are you still here? Do you go back to the same restaurant when you’ve had a bad meal/service?

VIDEO GAME. Grow up.