Recent P1 Sgt Promotion

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That's fucked up.

Fried Rice likes this
58 minutes ago, cHIP ōTLE said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That's fucked up.

Nah dude its great lmao its so true 

cHIP oTLE likes this

@wollie35 tbh I wasn't really expecting the promotion at all.

I do need to clear up some misunderstanding that seems to be going on around here; I'm not exactly mad at the P1 staff. I'm just very disappointed they are breaking the requirements of their precinct rules.

I don't have any ill feelings with Blackblade. He's very good at what he does but still rules are rules but that apparently that doesn't mean anything here if the Lt's don't follow them. If he met the age requirements for sergeant then hey, more power to him.

You can call me mad, you can call me salty. It's whatever but what matters is that I do need to go by the proper channels to voice my concerns.

Also nice video @Smee

massi likes this
40 minutes ago, Antoine Rockamura said:

I'm just very disappointed they are breaking the requirements of their precinct rules.

Huh?????????? I dont think you understand Blade is very mature for his age and it was the Captains choice to let him apply. P1 just saw him as the most qualified and thats it. You have to remember he was a Sgt in the past and he did a dam good job considering his age.

Edited by Chow Mein
Sp0on, massi and Sail like this
51 minutes ago, Antoine Rockamura said:

I do need to clear up some misunderstanding that seems to be going on around here; I'm not exactly mad at the P1 staff. I'm just very disappointed they are breaking the requirements of their precinct rules.

If they make the rules then they can make exceptions on their own rules, he was deemed eligible by the Captains due to his prior experience and how mature he was

Buck, Fried Rice and Sp0on like this
3 hours ago, Antoine Rockamura said:

@wollie35 tbh I wasn't really expecting the promotion at all.

I don't have any ill feelings with Blackblade. He's very good at what he does but still rules are rules but that apparently that doesn't mean anything here if the Lt's don't follow them. If he met the age requirements for sergeant then hey, more power to him.

You can call me mad, you can call me salty. It's whatever but what matters is that I do need to go by the proper channels to voice my concerns.

Also nice video @Smee

You're 31 years old and still get mad at a video game rank... You could be out having a good time not sitting in the house playing games. Time to put big boys pants on and fuck some bitches.