Good Ol' Kavala

Just now, thelegendarywookie said:

Don't Worry only the person getting violated will get points ;)

You can't threaten cops while you're on civ by insinuating you're gonna get in ts and speak to an lt.

Much like threatening IAs while on civ.

You're ONLY obligation is to record and report.  I know it's tough to hold your tongue in game, but like you noticed, you'll end up getting yourself in trouble over something so petty. 

ItsLego, cbakes, Nino Brown and 3 others like this
Just now, cHIP ōTLE said:

You can't threaten cops while you're on civ by insinuating you're gonna get in ts and speak to an lt.

You're ONLY obligation is to record and report.  I know it's tough to hold your tongue in game, but like you noticed, you'll end up getting yourself in trouble over something so petty. 

only been told by higher ups dont say "points" "report" or "ban"

59 minutes ago, cHIP ōTLE said:

I do it all the time. :kermit:

2 minutes ago, Leonard said:

You never specified where you were going to get an LT. Maybe an LT. was at Air HQ. So if they gave you points for threatening to get an LT in teamspeak then something is wrong.

Your Attorney, Leonard.

Or I will hop in and get an lt myself. Generally speaking you can't hop city's but you can hop in ts. 

I love you wookie but your attorney is shite

First of all, not sure how this is point worthy unless by "I will be speaking to a LT soon" means threatening an IA, but this cadet is clearly one of the reasons why roleplay does not work with bounty hunters because the cops think they are above bounty hunters, they aren't. I play bounty hunter and cop and do not see a reason why not all cops can be as qualified as me when it comes to roleplay. They do not vet these cadets they just pull them in as part of an SGT activity participation point system and flood the APD with terrible cops(Mostly cadets who never become constable) but these guys still get their shot at ruining another player's experience. Can we please do a thorough evaluation of all current APD officers Constable- (Including myself) and remove these guys so we never have to have an IA submitted in the first place. If an IA is submitted then that means someone's gameplay has already been ruined. We need to make it much tougher on this and enforce some better roleplay rules all around. @Clint Beastwood @DarkKnight @Leady @Clockwerk

Edited by The Official Shadow
1 hour ago, The Official Shadow said:

First of all, not sure how this is point worthy unless by "I will be speaking to a LT soon" means threatening an IA, but this cadet is clearly one of the reasons why roleplay does not work with bounty hunters because the cops think they are above bounty hunters, they aren't. I play bounty hunter and cop and do not see a reason why not all cops can be as qualified as me when it comes to roleplay. They do not vet these cadets they just pull them in as part of an SGT activity participation point system and flood the APD with terrible cops(Mostly cadets who never become constable) but these guys still get their shot at ruining another player's experience. Can we please do a thorough evaluation of all current APD officers Constable- (Including myself) and remove these guys so we never have to have an IA submitted in the first place. If an IA is submitted then that means someone's gameplay has already been ruined. We need to make it much tougher on this and enforce some better roleplay rules all around. @Clint Beastwood @DarkKnight @Leady @Clockwerk

You know leady is retired right?

Kate likes this

It's sad to see that this is the APD anno 2018. And let me be honest here to all of you who is an a higher ranking position( and not by sucking the magic stick) go cry in the corner because all of you failed to manage and behold the requirements which is stated in the apd wiki and needs to be teach to cadets who join the apd an maintain to them who are already part of it. Matter of fact this is going even further this shit make players quit asylum!

thelegendarywookie likes this
35 minutes ago, IAmLegion said:

It's sad to see that this is the APD anno 2018. And let me be honest here to all of you who is an a higher ranking position( and not by sucking the magic stick) go cry in the corner because all of you failed to manage and behold the requirements which is stated in the apd wiki and needs to be teach to cadets who join the apd an maintain to them who are already part of it. Matter of fact this is going even further this shit make players quit asylum!

no

54 minutes ago, IAmLegion said:

Higherups seem to pass anyone to constable when they know the speed limit inside a city. A constable I met they other day didn't even know when to give kidnapping charge ffs. 

IAmLegion likes this
20 minutes ago, Sp0on said:

no

I met a constable who was constable for 2 weeks. Wanted to charge me with attempted menslaughter for killing a cop. Wanted to charge me with assuring bank robbery while I already had the charge for doing the bank. U ask them bullshit like speed limit, primary weapon and interaction range while they don't even know the most common/basic charges. Not saying ur a bad Sgt or anything but the current APD is to easy on letting retards in

thelegendarywookie and Maaqs like this