Type 115  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Add Type 115

29 minutes ago, wollie35 said:

Like isn't the 115 a Katiba with less recoil or something (I am retarded gun wise so if Im wrong correct me.) but so far a couple dudes from Olympus tell me a lot of people use the 115 but no one uses the katiba, I don't understand why this is so wanted over the Katiba. What's the big difference @Apachee

higher fire rate just a fun gun to use

46 minutes ago, Silver-Spy said:

No need.

Type 115 has more rounds on it about 30 i think with no or very less recoil.Sounds nothing but someone who has played with it on Olympus know exactly how overpowered this gun can be.

I don't think it's overpowered. It's a 6.5 so it's harder to shoot people out of ifrits or orcas, and it's not very good at a distance. I think most people would still use the Mk1 or mk18

Edited by Sikorsky
Bustah and Pizza Man like this
48 minutes ago, Silver-Spy said:

No need.

Type 115 has more rounds on it about 30 i think with no or very less recoil.Sounds nothing but someone who has played with it on Olympus know exactly how overpowered this gun can be.

Guns not overpowered any gun is overpowered in the right hands a rook is op to a kid in kavala who likes to rdm and a mk1 is op in someones eyes to the kids who snipe from the castle .......

1 hour ago, Silver-Spy said:

No need.

i mean its just a high fire rate katiba, katiba has 30 rounds as well

I asked a few of my friends that play olympus and they all kinda told me the same thing.

The type 115 is used on there to farm war points. They also said because it's like a katiba on steroids that you can basically laser beam people from 200-300m away. We were also shown by Henry Arnold that the gun can wall bang some walls.

Fried Rice likes this