4 minutes ago, Rhodesian Ronald said:

Can we get an EMS vendor which sells Heli Helmets/Hats/Masks etc so we can at least stylize and have adequate safety for when someone inevitably steals our choppers?

My crusade will not end until we get hats. Not in Kavala though, because only pleb medics do anything in Kavala.

A heli pilot helmet offers level II+ armor, too easy for a medic to buy a few and give them to civs. We recently had a issue of people obtaining heli crew helmets, they have been removed for a reason. How are helmets, masks, hats supposed to provide safety from getting your helicopter stolen?

Edited by Gen. Henry Arnold
Silver-Spy and Good Lub like this
Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

A heli pilot helmet offers level II+ armor, too easy for a medic to buy a few and give them to civs. How are helmets, masks, hats supposed to provide safety from getting your helicopter stolen?

-------joke----->

(your head)

If you want to solve the issue of EMT abuse and people just getting on to revive gang members whitelist it and allow us boyos who are actually sweaty tryhards for EMT stuff do their thing, maybe then the class could actually have something else than just being walking bloodbags which sit around bank heists and get tased by cops instead of being a respected class, and turn the server maybe into less of a glorified cops and robbers showdown. Might just bring some of that ((((RP)))) which is missing from these servers. 

Why don't medics have access to at east the headgear section anyways? Maybe I just want a hat or somethin man, a simple request for my simple sunburnt scalp.

Deazy Johnson likes this
4 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

A heli pilot helmet offers level II+ armor, too easy for a medic to buy a few and give them to civs. We recently had a issue of people obtaining heli crew helmets, they have been removed for a reason. How are helmets, masks, hats supposed to provide safety from getting your helicopter stolen?

Cuz people will be looking at how cool the medics are and not the heli.  

1 minute ago, Silver-Spy said:

Wouldn't be hard to code so that only the medic faction can hold the helmet on them..

The same way you cannot hold MX unless you have a specific talent.The same way Sgt uniform turns to cadet uniform when civs pick it up etc.

I like where this is leading. Maybe my year long crusade can end

For I am the messiah of EMT's

Edited by Rhodesian Ronald
Silver-Spy and Deazy Johnson like this